i synch my splashID file between home/work machines, and can't find the data file for ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

andrewconrad no está en línea Stack level 1

SplashID - where's the data file?

Advertisement

i synch my splashID file between home/work machines, and can't find the data file for the blackberry version (crossgrade from treo).

does anyone know the path?

TIA

dbarrett5381 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ED6FE4

Re: SplashID - where's the data file?

Are you looking for the data file on your computer or the one on your blackberry. The way I cross-graded was by backing up from my desktop file, then uninstalling Splash ID on my desktop and then download the new blackberry one and then restore your backup and sync to the blackberry and you will get all of your stuff back.

andrewconrad no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: SplashID - where's the data file?

i'm looking for the data file on the computer. yes, i was able to do all the steps you described, and my data is being synched between computer and BB.

however, i also synch between home/work machines (over IP). to do this, you need to point the service (foldershare.com) to the file location on your computer...

then again - could i just synchronize my bb with my computer at home? this always caused problems with the treo (synching two machines to it), so i've been trained to avoid it. however, this-might-just-work...