Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I like the interface of splash id. I am using dataviz because it looks better ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

manapuaman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f011d6

Advertisement

I like the interface of splash id. I am using dataviz because it looks better but takes too long sometimes with that animation.

328iGuy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have since upgraded to the 9000 Bold and upgraded the version of DataVault that is enhanced for the new 4.6 OS.

The difference is stunning, much faster and I am just liking it even more the more I use the new version.

I would definately recommend this to anyone looking for an application to securely store information/passwords etc...

If anyone has any questions or concerns that I could help with, please feel free to ask away.

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I take it that this is a beta of some type since I couldn't find a ref on the ascendo mobile site. Is it OS4.6 only or 4.5 as well. I'd like to upgrade if I could.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000 View Post
    I take it that this is a beta of some type since I couldn't find a ref on the ascendo mobile site. Is it OS4.6 only or 4.5 as well. I'd like to upgrade if I could.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No the is an official release and works on all OS's, however once you download it manually you will see each OS install has its own directory OR if you download there installer OTA it will detect what version of OS you are running and install the correct release.

Either way works smoothly from what I have experienced.

Ok, thanks. I'm running 4.4 right now and the latest seems to be 4.4.5. I'll have to d/l that version but will be a little surprised in a big UI diff from 4.4(.0). Not sure what your point of ref was when you said "stunning".
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000 View Post
    Ok, thanks. I'm running 4.4 right now and the latest seems to be 4.4.5. I'll have to d/l that version but will be a little surprised in a big UI diff from 4.4(.0). Not sure what your point of ref was when you said "stunning".
    Sorry I didn't mention, I went from 3.5 I think it was and on the Bold there is a big difference in the 2 releases IMHO.

Ok, thanks. Now everything makes sense and I agree the 4.4 interface and speed is good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12