i was wondering does anyone here use spinvox and would that be a better choice ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9

spinvox

Advertisement

i was wondering does anyone here use spinvox and would that be a better choice then youmail? because i have youmail but i think the conversion of speech to text would be much easier but im not sure how that works. does anyone know?

gregspinvox no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: spinvox

Hi - I work with SpinVox and saw the question in your post and wanted to reply to give you a sense as to how SpinVox works. Of course, you already know that SpinVox is about capturing voice, converting it to text and sending to any screen as either an email, SMS or blog posting. In terms of the technology, SpinVox has developed a sophisticated learning system which is called the Voice Message Conversion System. The VMCS automatically carries out the majority of voice-to-text conversions and does so at an incredibly high rate of accuracy. When the system encounters a word or phrase its does not know or understand, it is able to refer to a human for assistance. The human then trains the system so that word or phrase becomes known to the VMCS for future use. In that way, the VMCS is constantly evolving and learning, increasing in accuracy and speed with each conversion. Hope this is helpful in providing you with a better understanding of SpinVox. Of course, I highly recommend that you try it for yourself!
    Last edited by gregspinvox; 02-29-2008 at 11:46 AM.

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9

thanks i will check it out

mjacobi no está en línea Stack level 2

i've had spinvox for about a week now and i love it.

cdkg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2453AA38

So I got a question, I have Spinvox and it takes 10-20 minutes to get my Voicemail converted to email and then sent to me. Is there a work around for this, I'm thinking of canceling my service with them.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~