Speech recognition is available in a free demo for IM+ All-in-One Messenger (BlackBerry version). Now ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Lestes no está en línea Developer

Speech recognition in IM+ (BlackBerry version)

Advertisement

Speech recognition is available in a free demo for IM+ All-in-One Messenger (BlackBerry version).
    Now you can dictate instant messages and send them to your friends!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I just upgraded to the "speech" version but when I tried to use it by "pressing the green button" as instructed I got the following message:

Free Demo Speech Recognition is over. Please update IM+ for use Speech Recognition feature.
    UPDATE: Ignored the msg and got the speech feature - If you use the menu key you get the speech option.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 07-15-2009 at 09:05 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

The speech function seems to work fairly well - it got nearly all my words and, if it doesn't, you can correct before you send.

The larger problem for me is that I'm still having a problem staying connected to Skype in the IM+ application.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Lestes no está en línea Developer

To solve your problem with Skype in IM+ please send log files to SHAPE's support team.
    support@shapeservices.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lestes View Post
    To solve your problem with Skype in IM+ please send log files to SHAPE's support team.
    support@shapeservices.com
    Done. I've never been able to keep a continuous connection on IM+ All in One... I also have IM+ for Skype and don't have the problem on it.