Hi all, This may be a dumb question. I was just wondering, I just got ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

djblazian no está en línea Stack level 1

SoonR Music Files

Advertisement

Hi all,

This may be a dumb question. I was just wondering, I just got SoonR and the main reason I wanted something like this is so that I have access to my music files all the time.

Question is, is it possible to just play the music file without having to actullay "get" the file? Similar to how you can view .doc and such without having to actually download?

Also, when downloading, I get a message from Opera Mini "Opera Mini invoking browser allow this" or something or other, I say yes and the download doesn't happen I say no the download doesn't happen.

Any help would be great. Im a n00b but I am loving the blackberry, best purchase I have made in a while.

Thanks in advance!!!!

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: SoonR Music Files

Opera mini sometimes uses the BB browser to download some data.

Try downloading it directly with your BB browser.

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

What's soonr?

lineus no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by gazar
    Opera mini sometimes uses the BB browser to download some data.

Try downloading it directly with your BB browser.
    I am still fighting with this problem.. I do not have data plan (use TMo prepaid) and can't get any service books and BB browser configuration, but Opera Mini works well and I can easy browse internet except OTA downloads (in fact any downloads) because Opera always wants to transfer download to BB broser which immediately says that I do not have any browser settings and configurations... =(
    Is there any programm which can catch download links from Opera and get files on my Pearl?
    Thanks!
    BB Pearl+1GbMicroSD+PalmLD+4GbSD+BT Holux GPS

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

Nope, even if you did have a data plan, BlackBerry's don't support streaming media so you wouldn't be able to listen to your music. You also wouldn't be able to download any songs completly unless they were under 2.86mb due to the file size limit.

Furthermore, the only way that you csn download anything from the internet to your BB using Opera Mini is if you have a data plan, which is the only way to get the service books for using your BB's web browser.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

djblazian no está en línea Stack level 1

SoonR is like a remote desktop app.

And thanks a lot XLiMBS that sure does clear a lot of things up. Had no idea there was a download cap, that sucks, is that with BB? or Cingular? And I have a data plan, and yea ill use the builtin for downloads and OMini for everything else.

So I take it, I either have to sit and wait for possible future support or change my phone, any recommendations? I was looking at the BlackJack.