As anyone that uses Opera Mini4 Beta2 knows, it has had a problem with cookies ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Solution to Opera Mini4 Beta 2 Cookie Problem

Advertisement

As anyone that uses Opera Mini4 Beta2 knows, it has had a problem with cookies since it was introduced. It was able to keep cookies in weather apps, but not on most other pages. They have either upgraded the program with a new version, or made a server fix. Either way, follow these instructions from Opera's site, and you will find that problem is fixed (hopefully, permanently).

1. Uninstall current version of OM4b2
    2. Switch off your mobile phone/device
    3. IMPORTANT: Remove battery for a couple of minutes (I kept it off over 5 minutes and even took SIM card away).
    4. Reinstall OM4b2

The idea is that you need to make sure that mobile phone's memory is cleared before installing OM4b2 again. There are howver, still some cookie problems on current version of OM4b2. For example the cookies are probably cleared between sessions.

Edit: Remember, this is beta version and OM staff are improving it all the time. I recommend this reinstalling procedure to everyone who want to make sure that they are really testing the latest version.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Solution to Opera Mini4 Beta 2 Cookie Problem

thanks