View Poll Results: Is non-transferable, PIN specific blackberry software okay?

Voters
149. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 18.12%
  • No

122 81.88%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I Have BeeJive also and when I signed up, it was 19.99 for my current ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

whisper2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I Have BeeJive also and when I signed up, it was 19.99 for my current B curve. It was another 10.00 to make it so that if my current BB died or was stolen, damaged, I could transfer the service to the new BB.

nautis no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb

I just wanted to follow up on this thread. I did end up buying the "full" license. Which means that I've now spent $50 on the JiveTalk software in total. I disagree with the business practice, but it really is the best messenger software available for the Blackberry. I doubt it's worth $50 but I've learned to read the license more carefully.

This all seems kind of funny since users on the iPhone are getting JiveTalk for free. How did that happen?

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by nautis View Post
    I just wanted to follow up on this thread. I did end up buying the "full" license. Which means that I've now spent $50 on the JiveTalk software in total. I disagree with the business practice, but it really is the best messenger software available for the Blackberry. I doubt it's worth $50 but I've learned to read the license more carefully.

This all seems kind of funny since users on the iPhone are getting JiveTalk for free. How did that happen?
    The iPhone application is still in beta. During its beta cycle, the BlackBerry version, too, was "free". Once the production version is released, I am betting that BeeJive will charge for iPhone users who wish to continue using the application.

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by visortgw View Post
    The iPhone application is still in beta. During its beta cycle, the BlackBerry version, too, was "free". Once the production version is released, I am betting that BeeJive will charge for iPhone users who wish to continue using the application.
    +1 it's only a matter of time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12