I noticed when I use the program soft reset to reboot I can't connect to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

knight2472000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

soft reset issue

Advertisement

I noticed when I use the program soft reset to reboot I can't connect to my media card after. Is there a fix?

I'm running 4.2.1 not that that matters.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I haven't heard that problem. Try uninstalling soft reset, try accessing the media card to make sure it's not a different issue and that you CAN still access it. Then reinstall the soft reset pgm and test.

Sounds like a different problem than soft reset.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have no problems with it otherwise its only when I use that program.

Quote Originally Posted by knight2472000 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have no problems with it otherwise its only when I use that program.
    So after you execute Soft Reset (and reboot) you can't access your media card. How do you get back to the point where you CAN access the media card?

UPDATE: YOu might try upgrading to a newer release to see if that helps.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

On second thought, I don't think a new release is the answer to your problem. I had the 8100 with that release and soft reset for a long time and never had an issue with accessing the media card.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    It corrects when I do a normal reboot (like when loading new stuff with DM or battery pull).

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I figured it out, I couldn't connect cause the BB was plugged into the computer. Can't access the media card with the BB when it is connected.