For all you snapscreen lovers there is an update v1.1.0 OTA SnapScreen v1.1.0... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

snapscreen update

Advertisement

For all you snapscreen lovers there is an update v1.1.0

OTA SnapScreen v1.1.0

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I love this new version.....been playing with it for a couple days

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is great!
    Thanks

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Yeah they sent me an email. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I updated this and the 1st time I tried to use it it got into a loop asking me if I wanted to take a snaphot of the screen. I seleted "yes" and it re-displayed the same screen over - thus the loop. After several times I selected "no" AND don't ask this question again trying to get out of the loop. The next time I executed it I got "permission denied" over and over.

I deleted the application, rebooted, reloaded the application and I STILL have the same "permission denied" message when I try to use it. Anyone else have the original loop problem.

I never had ANY trouble before this. I'm 8320 running 4.2.2.184 - nothing weird there.

UPDATE: Whatever it was, I fixed it by going into options: applications, etc and resetting permissions. I'm back in business.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 07-01-2008 at 04:05 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post

I deleted the application, rebooted, reloaded the application and I STILL have the same "permission denied" message when I try to use it. Anyone else have the original loop problem.

I never had ANY trouble before this. I'm 8320 running 4.2.2.184 - nothing weird there.

UPDATE: Whatever it was, I fixed it by going into options: applications, etc and resetting permissions. I'm back in business.
    I am getting this same issue...how do I fix it? I don't see an option to reset permissions