Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sounds pretty cool....Thanks!!... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3

Sounds pretty cool....Thanks!!

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    when i had this before there was a small(5 second) add you had to listen to before it went to voicemail. this might be added later so don't freak if it happens. small price for a pretty cool app imo.
    Catside thanks for the heads up on that.

I have been using this app for the last few days now. And I love it!!! It is a rather simple app with not a lot of bell and wistles. Becouse they are not needed.

At first it just would go strait to the persons voice mail. And there was no add to listen to. But like Catside said don't be suprised if it starts. Well for me it did. But I am ok with that. It is a small price to pay for a very usefull program . It did say in one of the adds that there was a premium version available if you do not want to hear the adds. So that's a great option.

I have noticed twice a popup came up that said it was unable to connect, but it connected anyways. This is a beta app so I am not to worried. I sure little things like that will be addressed in a final version.

I do wish it had the ability to be able to dial a number that is not in the address book. But that's not to big of a deal either. Mabey in the future slydial will add that. Over all great app. Works well. And great addition to your blacberry arsonal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12