Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anybody else have trouble logging into their Slingbox account with the new BB version? I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

swalker2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461c562

Advertisement

Anybody else have trouble logging into their Slingbox
    account with the new BB version? I can't log in to get my slingbox info so I had to manually input the Slingbox I'd. But it worked great after that!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

scarletk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D5CCCA

Slingbox

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna5150 View Post
    Ahh I see. I have seen them go for the low $100 range if you get them at the right time or with a small coupon (buy.com, newegg.com, tigerdirect.com etc). Ebay is also a good place to check. What I've always wanted to do is to get some SlingBox buddies who lived in different parts of the country/world who wouldn't mind sharing their Box in exchange for the same. Would love to have 5 or so Boxes in my directory from friends around the globe so I can pop on and check different things out. At the same time they could see programming from my area in California.

Guess that's not a social network that has ever really taken off so far...

Kahuna
    I don't know if your friends are going to want to do that

when you are using a slingbox that isn't yours you are changing the channel on the TV they are watching so that might annoy them.

obviously if you are watching your tv you have no one to annoy other than your family

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12