Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Figures, not available to anyone out side the US I guess I am stuck with ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Figures, not available to anyone out side the US I guess I am stuck with Moodio for now. FlyCast stopped working with the .217 Beta

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    so far so good, i'm enjoying this app for sure...definitely a keeper
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Installed yesterday. Really enjoying it.

Still not sure how the Cached feature works, but I'll play with that sometime when I'm near my computer as I believe it needs the USB cable to work?!

The only problem I've experienced is that it doesn't seem to properly detect Wi-Fi and whenever I have it enabled it just kinda sits there. Works great on 3G -- haven't tried it on EDGE at home yet.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

melonman12 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I like it! I have always been a big fan of Pandora and this is a nice feature to have for mobile use.
    Other than being sluggish sometimes the only other quirk I have noticed with my 8310 is that I will get some static or audio clipping if I am playing through the handset speaker while it is still buffering. If I am using my headsets (wired and stereo bluetooth) or my bluetooth desktop speakers I do not have that problem.
    I'm looking forward to trying the cache option and see how useful that is...

Also- the comedy channel is a nice touch too! I used to listen to that when I had XM radio more than most of the other stations!

Breezy279 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm getiing "login failed: cannot save account information. Directory not found" when I try to log in
    My firewall is off and I tried rebooting.
    I'm running 4.5 os on my 8320.
    Any ideas?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shanad no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319E1181
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i am using it on both pc and BB 8130. All I can say is if you appreciate music get slackers. A few quirks lu just upgraded to plus problems getting premium on pc and BB also finding playing music off line I downloaded the program 3 days ago and am still learning everything about it. I give this player 6 out of 5 stars. It is above what was the top. Maybe soon there will be an up grade for an eq. Don't get me wrong the sound quality is nothing to complain about I just personally like eqs to use for my own taste of sound. I also have used this non stop since finding it while searching for mobile music. Unfortunately I don't remember what site I found it on so you will have to look around. Maybe crack berry? Anyway get it. Peace I'm puty

PIN/ID
    319E1181
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I want to ask I cashed music to sd I can not get music to play from card. And I would like to know if I can search for name of song specifically instead of the channel. I am running the plus version and trying to get the oremium as I write this. I keep getting the upgrade to plus when I hit the premium tab. I emailed customer service 3 hours ago. I am impatient. Any suggestions. Thanx. I still give this music player 6 out of 5. It is above the rest. Peace. I'm out

PIN/ID
    319E1181
    Found the answers self explanatory.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Just got this-really nice. I dont know if I'll use it that much, certainly wont pay for a subscription, but those commercials are kind of irritating-just like real radio I guess-LOL.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Slacker has quit working for me - both P-C and BB. Anyone else? I had it on my p-c earlier today for quite a while.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't use it on my pc, but it's working great on my BB, just tested it........wonder why it's giving you fits......
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Well, on the P-C it's a Firefox issue - haven't figured out what yet but it works fine on Chrome. It must have something to do with the FF upgrade I just loaded - I get those notices and just load em and keep going - almost never had a problem with FF upgrades. I probably ought to stop that. Also their add-ins, something I've loved because of ad blocking, etc. are suspect now for another FF-related problem coming out of hibernation. FF may be putting updates out a little too quickly these days. ?

It's also working on my BB now. How very strange. Don't know what was wrong there. It just stayed in "signing in" forever and I quit trying. Maybe I'm using it too much and they CUT ME OFF for a while.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    What FF version you using? I have 3.0.6 and tested slacker after my last post and it worked fine. Maybe they just kicked you out of the all you can eat buffet for a while
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Crude! Mine is 3.0.6 too. Drat the rat! I'll figure something out. I'm beginning to give credibility to the "they kicked my out" theory. Maybe I'll dump the add-ins, reboot FF and see what I get. I'll figure something out.

Deleted all add-ins, restarted FF, guess what works? I'll ad back the add-ins one at a time to see if I can figure out if that's it.

Tired of spending time on it. If they "kick me off" again I'll just open a different browser and use that. I listen to it as much on my P-C while I'm working at home as I do on my BB.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast