Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

zak, If you registered/signed in successfully on your p-c, try clearing cache and re-booting your ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

zak, If you registered/signed in successfully on your p-c, try clearing cache and re-booting your BB and firing it up again. Mine signs in without a hitch - it just takes forever (yep, about 30 seconds) to sign in and get going.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by ericjackson View Post
    Ok I really like the app. But the volume seems a little low to me. Does anyone else notice this? And yes I have the volume all the way up

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Eric, Are you listening though earphones? It might be better that way. Mine plays well thru the speakers (fidelity sucks via speaker) and/or earphones - I don't notice a low volume.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

wahtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    After 2 installs, 1 battery pull and clearing the cache there is no change...still no menu...
    WAHTX

“If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG!"

~Bill Gates~

wahtx, I don't know what the problem is but try going to your browser>options and checking every possibility in there starting with support javascript on down. Also make sure you have your TCP/APN setting correct. Options>advance options>TCP - check here for a setting. Post back if that doesn't help.

wahtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    TCP options are dead on...our security policy on the BES forces a proxy for internet. If I use the BB browser to go to m.slacker.com I get denied...if I use the Media Net or Opera Mini browser I am allowed to pass. I am wondering if that is why it is not loading fully.

I have a chat window open with Slacker support but I am on eternal hold...I will post more when I know more...In the meantime, can someone post a snapshot of their browser settings for an ATT 8310 that is working...pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee...
    WAHTX

“If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG!"

~Bill Gates~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Your BES policy may be blocking your access.

ericjackson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM Me
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Eric, Are you listening though earphones? It might be better that way. Mine plays well thru the speakers (fidelity sucks via speaker) and/or earphones - I don't notice a low volume.
    I'm listening through the speakers on my bold. Haven't tried the headphones yet cause they're at home. But its not near as loud as the media player or flycast? I didn't notice any settings for that but ill have to look more into it after work. Hrmm

myselfdotcom no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have been using all day on my Curve...I didn't notice battery drained that much..a little. Stream quality is nice!

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2
    anyone have any luck getting this saved on a SD card instead of device?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Mine saved to memory card no problem, automatically. did you enable mass storage mode? and do you have plenty of room on your card.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    243705F2
    Yep. I think I got it, its just the cached stations that save on the memory card? I was just worried about downloading this app and slowing down the rest of my stuff from losing space. Using the Bold and have 9161665 bytes free right now.

Yes just the cached stations store on your memory card once you hook your BB up to your computer via USB you will see the prompt. The app itself does use device memory, and it's huge takes up over a full mb.
    Twitter? My Apps List

PIN/ID
    243705F2
    Is only having 9161665 bytes free gonna cause me some problems?

I'm not familiar with what's normal for the bold, but that seems low. How much file free do you have after a reset? Do you have a ton of apps and themes saved on your BB? May want to dump a few things you don't really need....
    Twitter? My Apps List

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    A great app indeed, been listening to mine for about 30 minutes. Works fantastically, and as others have said, it works better through a stereo headset. Cant wait to get my 4gb card, then I can cache stations.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast