Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well, it plays a mix of similarly styled artists, but you can ban artists you ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Well, it plays a mix of similarly styled artists, but you can ban artists you don't like. So maybe if you keep banning artists you will eventually just end up with only the one you requested. I never tried it so I have no clue if that will work. But the thought popped into my head so I figured I would throw it out there
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    BB 8120
    OS 4.5.0.110
    8 GB MicroSDHC card

Slow sign in (although I'm not the only one who has the problem)
    Popup telling me I need a media card with 500 MB of space for caching stations (edit...I just found a 16 GB MicroSDHC for around $60 on Amazon)

On a good note...I just built a station from one of my favorite artists, and I could get used to this app. Starting to really like this now.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 01-12-2009 at 01:21 AM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Anybody got the Slacker Portable MP3 player? Looks cool. I may get that and have it play my music LOL

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Well right now I'm building my Pharrell Williams radio. Its seems to like playing Fergie :shutters:. Seeing as I had to ban her like 3 different times, hopefully that's the last time I see her, lol. But I'm guessing the custom stations only gets better over time when you do enough bans.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you go on the PC and sign in, you can more thoroughly customize your stations. I went in there and chose like 40 songs by my artists and it plays them all and songs I would have requested if I could have found them. I think that's the best way to do custom stations...

The cache station isn't supposed to work right away which is weird. What it does is the next time you hook up the bb to a web enabled pc, it'll use the pcs web connection to download the music. It will then be available offline

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i installed this on my 8300 without any probs...but when my friend installed it on his 8830, he is having an issue logging in. he has a media card installed and it is enabled. when he logs into slacker, it says directory is full can not save login information. i know i've seen that error before with another player, but can't seem to find the solution...anybody know? thanks! i tried creating a folder "slacker" on his media card manually by going into explore...but it says directory is full...he has about 400 mb space on it too. he has plenty of memory on his phone as well just in case u r wondering.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well I decided to try it 1 more time. They had to of made a change somewhere. I made NO changes on my BB, not even a battery pull. Redownloaded. Now my phone no longer resets everytime!! Whooo hooo...more testing to follow.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Okay, so I see now what everyone was talking about with the reboots. My buddy and I have been encountering some problems similar to everyone. Mine reboots when I'm in a channel listening, and my buddy's just quits playing in the middle of a song. I've also had that problem. I think I will have a word with the slacker higher ups and see what, if any can be fixed. Unless someone has any suggestions I'll be dealing with Slacker for a bit.

If I don't return send the Cobra!

Thumbs up Sssssmokin!

Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    I was thinking that Slacker and QuickPull were the same!? My mistake Slacker reboots my phone faster than QuickPull. I just might use Slacker instead........
    Another "foot in mouth" disease from me......
    SSsssmokin App!
    This one (so far), will be worth the full version price.
    Just a lil more testing....
    I also added it to my internet browsers too.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

sm00th no está en línea Stack level 3
    im very pissed, i really NEED this app and it wont even let me make a account!

permissions on allow
    firewall off
    battery pulled about 3 times
    re installed about 3 times....

anyone ever had this problem?

Make sure you uninstall it with the DM 1st! The reinstall it.

sm00th no está en línea Stack level 3
    found out that i had to change the TCP apn to wap.voicestream.com and now it works!!

and youtube now!!

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    i have been using this for a while now and it helps me get through my engineering design class with my sanity intact, otherwise i would lose my mind without music
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Quote Originally Posted by sm00th View Post
    found out that i had to change the TCP apn to wap.voicestream.com and now it works!!

and youtube now!!
    How do you do that?

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    This app is very neat. Much better than the Pandora "iphone" alternative. Like everyting about it. Great UI.

Works decently on poor signal.

~via smartphone~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast