Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Heres the download link: m.slacker.com Download it directly for your berry using the BB Browser ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C

Thumbs up Slacker for BB: an app every Berry user MUST get

Advertisement

Heres the download link: m.slacker.com

Download it directly for your berry using the BB Browser

Now heres the rundown of this FREE application. Ever heard of iTunes/Pod pandora? Its basically just that for Blackberry devices. I was actually wondering a week or 2 ago if BB would release an app like this. This is an amazing app. Its a radio based application that allows you to pick an artist and make that artist and other similar sounding artists your personal radio station. The applications works wonderfully and doesn't lag and has very little buffer time. The only thing you migth have to do is buy bigger SD card. You have to have up 500mb of free space to CACHE radio stations. Please dont confuse this for actually just listening to personal radio stations. As I only have a 1gb card but I'm able to play stations just fine. I just ordered a 4gb card of eBay so I'll be set within a week.

But get this FREE app, its mind blowing, you won't be dissapointed!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I tried this and it seems cool. Just have to give it a longer testing period to see if it's really a keeper or not. I have an 8 GB MicroSDHC card in my 8120 now. At first I thought it was a media player that would play what I already had on my card.

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    downloading now, see what its all about, thanks!
    MrS.OfFiCeR

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    lol not available, download stopped. maybe wont try it!
    MrS.OfFiCeR

PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    What I think its so useful for me, is that although I love listening to music on my BB I'm not the type to have 100's of songs on it and listen to all of them. I can have about 100 songs and be ok, swapping songs out of my SD card with songs I don't listen to. I like this app because I get to here fresh songs that I wouldn't put on my media card. Definitely something I've been looking for. But as with many others, I'm still testing it out. I won't know what this app can fully do until I give it more time.

PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    jdow... I see your using a Storm. They haven't got it working with the Storms yet, but they're working on it. Though I've seen some storm users download it successfully, so I don't know. Might want to wait for an official release.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    We talked about this app quite a bit here yesterday: http://forums.pinstack.com/f10/slack...e_radio-99245/

It is pretty cool. Just a big memory hog. The download size is over 1mb and I notice quite a bit of memory drop after using it. But it has some very cool features, streams beautifully, and seems to drain the battery less than other streaming music apps I have used. I love the cache feature and ban this artist feature. But my favorite is the Create a Station

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Yea I scrolled down a little further and saw the thread, sorry for posting a new one. You could delete mine if need be. But I'm still familiarizing myself, very good radio app though.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Okay, I tried creating a new account. And it says its trying to access something inside and outside of my firewall. Then it says error creating account. I want to try this app, but it seems to not want to work for me. Any ideas or fixes?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try turning off your firewall, see if that helps
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I tried this and I think flycast is much better.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Is it safe to keep my firewall off, because that's the only way it'll let me use the program. Any ideas of ways around this would be awesome. I don't particularly like to leave my phone unguarded.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Dansnov1086 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FEDBE
    Overall I thought this app was really clunky
    PIN 245FEDBE
    AIM Dansnov1086

Dan

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    I'm not really liking the fact that I have to leave my firewall down to use this app , if there's any way around this it would be much appreciated if someone would let me in on it. Thanks~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    I was thinking that Slacker and QuickPull were the same!? My mistake Slacker reboots my phone faster than QuickPull. I just might use Slacker instead........

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast