Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I got to play with it for about an hour last night. I liked it ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

I got to play with it for about an hour last night. I liked it and even registered, but now I feel like it was a big tease.
    BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.100 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by fox581 View Post
    I don't think hulu videos are going to work. I think they use a different format of flash not like you tube. Anyway downloaded on 8130 but wouldn't load any pages, still trying to be patient on full release.
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Hulu will not work on this at this time. Those with Skyfire on their WM devices are unable at this point to watch it either. Hulu recently added a form of encryption to the applet that streams the videos that is decoded on the receiving end by another applet. It's due, they say, to the lack of rights for streaming media internationally (copyrights and all that). It's even stopped working on PS3's and X-Box's.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    ya it is pretty stupid that they did cry and pull it even for the beta testers like the testing has been going on to long or something or they don't know how to code its like tweeteev they are doing the same but nothing u can do..

i just hope skyfire learns from this and puts it out before another leak gets dropped, but bolt/opera should be taking a page from them and add flash support that way we would not need sf to do this

tego10122 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC
    FAIL!!! , it crashed my storm!
    Twitter / Facebook / Portfolio
    1,000 Business Cards. Designed, Printed, Shipped to your door step. For $125.00
    Your Creative Monster ©

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the fact of the matter is that it was a private beta and someone leaked it as much as I love leaks, I sympathize with the developer community when it comes to trying to keep things private. with that being said, they had already launched official versions for other platforms, so not sure what the big deal was ... I tried downloading it but the ota link never worked for me.

tego10122 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC
    ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE ON MY STORM, I HAD CONSTANT EDGE now its all edge!
    Twitter / Facebook / Portfolio
    1,000 Business Cards. Designed, Printed, Shipped to your door step. For $125.00
    Your Creative Monster ©

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I will wait for the official drop...lol
    "good things come to tho's who wait"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234