Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by impak875 Sweet... soon as you get a link let me know via ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    Sweet... soon as you get a link let me know via BB... I'm anxious now that I've actually had a page load... LOL
    yea no prob i will bbm u the link as they will be the 1 to get the links then will post it here

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Stuck at work, so I can't grab this right now, but hope the link stays up until I get off. I'm really looking forward to this browser as I've heard it's great on the WM platform. Tried both Bolt and Opera and I just can't see me using them for my daily web browsing. Great apps, but the overall interface just isn't for me.

I don't Hulu would have loaded no matter what. They've implemented some measures lately to block mobile browsers. A lot of the Skyfire users on WM were complaining about it not working anymore.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brianjr1988 View Post
    yea well this is a beta and gotta rem its a browser so not something that u can easy code up so, like i said once i get other versions i will post them but for right now this will do for some and sorry for the people having problems. nothing that can be done as its a beta so just remove it and wait tell i get the other versions cause could be diff
    I really do appreciate all your work on this one Brian!
    I love getting to play around with the latest and greatest apps and I really enjoy seeing evolve!!
    I mean I got to take one of the first looks (out of anyone in new mexico anyway) at bolt browser when it first came out and that one especially has come a really long way from what it once was.

even opera has come a long way! I remember there was a time when I didn't want anything to do with it! I'm sorry if I came off the wrong way, I really do appreciate you taking the time to share cool new apps with everyone here on pinstack!!
    keep em comin' and keep on stackin!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I downloaded it this morning. Youtube worked, videos from msn were working, it wasn't lagging at all. Worked flawless for about 30 minutes then I wasn't able to connect to the server.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I installed it on my Bold, AT&T (shipped OS .167) And it installed, I accepted, then it just comes up with a transparency background (like in photoshop when you have a blank transparent canvas) and thats it, I scrolled down a little and came across a loading bar (almost like its not ready for the bold screen size, but rather something with more height) but anyway, loading bar get almost to the very end and just sits there.. Tried going to settings and its like the page reloads, and I can see my traffic activity arrows going like crazy (am on 3G right now) but still it gets to the same place and stops. Exited out and tried to open it again, Now I get NO loading bar, and a server timeout.... Seems they have a bit more work to do. Will try on wifi @ home later
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    word is they have stopped this from working, so was fun while it lasted maybe skyfire will just release it soon cause i have a feeling when the new beta gets done its going to be leaked so

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Downloaded on my storm earlier. No luck. Comes up in compatibility mode and doesn't exit when you want. Phone locke up on exit and rebooted itself.

so no Storm love.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Same drill with my STORM this morning.

regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I did Notice something, that both bolt nor opera can do... anyone else notice what im talking about ?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

jonah1982 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    322B4F2E
    I just downloaded to my sprint tour. Downloaded successfully and can access allmenus but will not load web pages. Has anyone else with a sprint tour had any more than this work? Guess will just wait for final version to come out.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jonah1982 View Post
    I just downloaded to my sprint tour. Downloaded successfully and can access allmenus but will not load web pages. Has anyone else with a sprint tour had any more than this work? Guess will just wait for final version to come out.
    They found out about the leak and shut it down. At this point, it shouldn't work at all, beyond maybe getting it to install.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    OK found a 2nd thing, I really hope they get this fixed soon... since nobody guessed, then Ill just say it... Found that convience keys work I can switch to messages or app switcher with one hand, instead of using alt back also there is a new menu item in bbrowser to switch to skyfire so I assume it will open what ever page you are on in bbrowser on skyfire thats great, no more copy and paste lol

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't think hulu videos are going to work. I think they use a different format of flash not like you tube. Anyway downloaded on 8130 but wouldn't load any pages, still trying to be patient on full release.
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    The software has been pulled.

Also see: Skyfire Halts Blackberry Browser

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    No offense but skyfire is acting like we are little kids tryin to steal
    The candy out of the candy store, and now their grounding us because we touched the
    Forbidden candy. Its not like any Alpha testing tht has been going on for awhile hasn't
    Been leaked like this. There like check this ultimate browser out (toy) but u guys can't touch it till christmas
    Lol
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    haha excellent analogy!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast