Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Downloaded on my storm earlier. No luck. Comes up in compatibility mode and doesn't exit ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Downloaded on my storm earlier. No luck. Comes up in compatibility mode and doesn't exit when you want. Phone locke up on exit and rebooted itself.

so no Storm love.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    let me ask this one question... is it worth messing with?
    what I mean is... is it better than opera? or the bolt browser?
    I love new toys, just dunno if this one is one of those that I just GOTTA try...
    anyone?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by spidave View Post
    Not working for me it says download failed. I got a 8320
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.153 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100
    I don't think it supports 83xx yet.

Well, got it to download to my 8330, looks like it would work worlds better on a newer device with more memory, it just ran REALLY slowly...

After a couple reboot's and A LOT of waiting I went ahead and took it off the phone... I think it could be a really COOL application, but it is a beta for sure!

I think I'm going to have to stick with opera for now. Thanks for the heads up on this one brian!!!
    Very much appreciated!
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

gots2beme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tried it on my 8310. It installs and loads properly but its excruciatingly slow. Not quite ready for primetime. Couldn't get hulu vids to play. Perhaps it will be better when an official build is released. For now, I'm sticking with opera mini.
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13337/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    Well, got it to download to my 8330, looks like it would work worlds better on a newer device with more memory, it just ran REALLY slowly...

After a couple reboot's and A LOT of waiting I went ahead and took it off the phone... I think it could be a really COOL application, but it is a beta for sure!

I think I'm going to have to stick with opera for now. Thanks for the heads up on this one brian!!!
    Very much appreciated!
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Ditto-plus my 8330 is all I have now. No backup phone.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Meh, not interested until it is fully functional. But I know many of you can't say no to the chance to try it
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Put it on my 8900 and it looks good but it is pretty slow. Hopefully an official build will be out soon and work a lot better.
    BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.100 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    nice find Brian, going to check on thisd
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by gots2beme View Post
    Tried it on my 8310. It installs and loads properly but its excruciatingly slow. Not quite ready for primetime. Couldn't get hulu vids to play. Perhaps it will be better when an official build is released. For now, I'm sticking with opera mini.
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13337/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    haha forget hulu, I couldn't even get pinstack to load...

Quote Originally Posted by cgaliffi View Post
    Ditto-plus my 8330 is all I have now. No backup phone.
    same here but I just had to see what the buzz was all about... I wasn't really very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Meh, not interested until it is fully functional. But I know many of you can't say no to the chance to try it
    you know us AZ!
    always gotta be playing with the newest coolest craziest things out there!
    haha
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I got it loaded this morning and went directly to Pinstack.com, which I did get to load... loading time wasn't too great... Bolt actually has better speeds, probably because this is a leaked beta... searched around the Stacks for a while then registered a new account with Skyfire... that went flawless... I then decided to try to pull another site and that's when I got the dreaded "connection to sever failed", I've tried battery pulls and even resetting the app within Skyfire but get the same message time and time again... I'll continue to tinker around with this thing... seems like it will be a great browser once the kinks are worked out...

Below is a screenshot captured from my Bold using CaptureIt, after loading PS I wasnt able to load another site... LOL FAIL!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Well looks like there is other versions, so I will post them once I get em from this person who told me this
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

ah man! impak that blows!!
    at least you got it to load something though.
    like you said it's a beta! I'm sure things wil get worked out eventually! I think I'll be stickin' with opera though. I mean why switch horses mid race right?

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by brianjr1988 View Post
    Well looks like there is other versions, so I will post them once I get em from this person who told me this
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

Sweet... soon as you get a link let me know via BB... I'm anxious now that I've actually had a page load... LOL

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    yea well this is a beta and gotta rem its a browser so not something that u can easy code up so, like i said once i get other versions i will post them but for right now this will do for some and sorry for the people having problems. nothing that can be done as its a beta so just remove it and wait tell i get the other versions cause could be diff

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast