I noticed today that all my mp3 music and ringtones were playing abnormally low (put ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

simulscribe error

Advertisement

I noticed today that all my mp3 music and ringtones were playing abnormally low (put the phone to ear and barely heard the sound). Couldn't figure out why I was missing calls left and right. I checked all my settings and they were fine. I reset the device and no change. I thought to delete the programs I downloaded one by one and see if that was the issue. The first program was simulscribe (a voice mail to text program). Sure enough, as soon as I deleted the program my sound was working again. I though it was permanent speaker damage. Talk about scary. Just a heads up..

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: simulscribe error

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have simulscribe and ringtones and music sounds nice and loud as always. Might want to make sure you are running.a more up to date version by reinstalling and see how that works.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: simulscribe error

I downloaded the product yesterday so it's current...there are probably numerous factors. By the way, I actually think the product is awesome and it worked great. One of the most need to have apps in my opinion. I need to find out what's not working for me and try it again.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~