A few questions concerning this app that I have on my new Curve; first, if ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

A few questions concerning this app that I have on my new Curve; first, if there are any software upgrades that fix bugs or anything like that, how do I get the updates? Second, I am having a hell of a time getting rid of the flashing red indicator light on the unit to stop - ever! Even though I have all of the Curve's settings set to not notify via this annoying flashing light, it still does. Even after I listen to and delete a message from within Simulscribe on the phone, the light continues to flash until I reboot the phone - Are my settings off? Perhaps I have them incorrect at the www level?

motogq no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Simulscribe

It's still beta so I don't think a major version release is available. I really haven't had any problems with it on my 8800 so I couldn't really help you with your issues. Sorry.

batrad no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Simulscribe

I use Simuscribe on the 8300 as well (for over 3 months), never seen the red indicator flash..I think you may need to turn off LED Coverage Indicator under Options - Screen/Keyboard