I just heard from someone at Simulscribe - They are completing a patch this weekend ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Thumbs up **Simulsays UPDATE**

Advertisement

I just heard from someone at Simulscribe - They are completing a patch this weekend that will fix that annoying LED flash issue that I, at least, have been having...They should be releasing the patch shortly thereafter via www.simulscribe.com

Hope this helps!

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

Re: **Simulsays UPDATE**

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Are you talking about whe the led continues to flash after you've already checked your messages? I have that happen all the time! It would be great to get that fixed!

That's it - tonight it should be fixed and I can send you a link when that happens - Just remind me...

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Hey, I just downloaded SimulSays, and had a problem with Opera not working.

I went into settings, and checked "Enable Polling Mode", which seems to have fixed the problem of getting erros whenever I launched Opera.

However, I now don't get an indication that I've received a call from SimulSays! Anyone have this issue, and if so, how did you resolve it (or did you resolve it?)

Guess I could check every time I see I missed a call, but that kind of defeats the purpose of SimulSays, now doesn't it?

Thanks!

(I did a search, and wasn't able to find a solution)

Sumulsays is still testing out their latest fix - should be available tomorrow I am told...

Quote Originally Posted by terrapin
    Sumulsays is still testing out their latest fix - should be available tomorrow I am told...
    Curious what issues this version will fix....

Quote Originally Posted by terrapin
    Well, I spoke with a SimulSays rep this morning. He tells me that they are always working to improve the app. used for SimulSays, and that they are planning to release a new version in two to three weeks.

He also said that new versions are "pushed" to the device, so users most probably wouldn't even notice that they are using a new version, when it does come out.

When I asked if the new version would be fixing the conflict with Opera and the lack of Bluetooth support, he basically said "yeah, yeah... we're working on fixing all known issues..."

Doesn't sound as definitive as what the above poster heard.

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#

Hey,Did anyone ever here anything about this update. I use Simulsays and still have the same problem with the led and not being able to use Opera.And when using polling mode it sometimes doesn't get new messages until I actually open the program. Anyone? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

never really enjoyed SimulSays... I stopped using it and never looked back - it would be nice if some of the issues were fixed.

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ive never had a problem with opera not working but I still do have the occasional flashing led problem.

bonebox no está en línea Stack level 3

Both my wife and I removed it from our phones recently. It has a one minute time limit for voicemails on the free version that they don't tell you about, and we had multiple instances where people got rudely cut-off in the middle of their recording. That makes it unusable for us. Also it has an annoying bug where any time you reboot the phone and still have any old vms it flags them as new messages again and displays the new msg icon.

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#

Still nothing ,huh?