Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've been using Simulsays for several days now--in polling mode. Polling mode has completely addressed ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0

Re: SimulSays Beta

Advertisement

I've been using Simulsays for several days now--in polling mode. Polling mode has completely addressed Opera Mini conflicts, which is awesome. I am having issues now with voicemails coming in. They can be delayed for stretches of as long as 12 hours. I have on several occasions needed to resort to a battery pull to get my new voicemails. Strangely, the battery pull seems to do the trick.
    If I know that I have new voicemails (by seeing a missed call), I can call the call-in number and listen, but the whole point of simulsays is not to have to do that, right?.
    In general, polling mode has allowed for trouble-free operation, and I really like the program. I hope there are some settings, or perhaps a new version that might address this.
    Thanks very much,

--adam

PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the only solution I found to bbweather and beyond411 peoblems is to WIPE the device. Believe me I tried everything you can come up with

hprevatt no está en línea Stack level 1

AT&T charges for call forwarding. I just got hit with a huge overage after using this for a month. Not only does it charge airtime minutes to forward to vm, but it charges airtime to call in for your vm's as well....be careful....

motogq no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F635E7

Quote Originally Posted by hprevatt
    AT&T charges for call forwarding. I just got hit with a huge overage after using this for a month. Not only does it charge airtime minutes to forward to vm, but it charges airtime to call in for your vm's as well....be careful....
    Why would you call in to check the voicemail when the voicemail message is already on your phone to listen to? Just open the app, select the message you want to hear & click the play symbol.

I think AT&T also charges when you call & check their voicemail service.

Enz1996 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204d71a8

I've been using this application for about 2 weeks now. Very impressed just for the simple fact that this application tells me who tried calling me while my phone was off, even if they never left a message. Been waiting a long time to be ablre to do that. Now I can see which woman stalk me the most

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~so hold on I'm on att and I'm using you mail its now my voice mail there number shows up I'm my Voicemail number now.so your saying if I use this app they'll charge me?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123