Is their anyway i could erase or diasble the little "~Via bb ~" durring emails? ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

KristinDarling no está en línea Stack level 2

Signature & Weather Program?

Advertisement

Is their anyway i could erase or diasble the little "~Via bb ~" durring emails?
    Also where can i find a weather program
    Thanks stackers!..

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Signature & Weather Program?

To change your email signature, either go to "email set up" on your device or on a pc go to your carrier's site. For example I go to alltel.blackberry.com

Just insert your carriers name instead of alltel and log in. Once there you should see an "edit" option and the signature can be edited there.

As far as weather apps go, there's a free on called bb weather you could try, the link to download can be found on the link posted below thanks to Jerry D
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=322
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Re: Signature & Weather Program?

Does anyone know why bbweather doesn't work on the curve? It gives an error about a profile not existing and freezes up.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by ventz View Post
    Does anyone know why bbweather doesn't work on the curve? It gives an error about a profile not existing and freezes up.

Tee this....open the program and when the message about the profile pops up click ok. After that message goes away click the trackball.....this should make a menu pop up.

Go to options then check the box to "disable MDS proxy" next at the top it should say current profiles.....I think it will say none, click there and on the menu select add....in there you put your zip code then click ok. It should be working then.

I had trouble getting this set up too! I kept pushing the menu button and nothing happened......out of frustration I pushed the trackball and then the menu popped up.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Thanks, it worked. I actually just saw this thread, but i read another one that said to click the pearl and get the menu. It's strange that it doesn't default to the options when it doesn't find a file.

Anyway, again, thanks. Love the program. I actually got rid of my push weather (it really pissed me off how it would have 12 hour seperations). Here in Boston, MA, the weather changes every 2-3 hours (no joke).