I don't know if there's another link to this app anywhere. However, below is the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dcmom no está en línea Stack level 2

shrinkit

Advertisement

I don't know if there's another link to this app anywhere. However, below is the link. Hopefully it works. If it doesn't google shrinkit. This app let's you resize your pictures to reduce the picture memory size so that you can send it via MMS. It does NOT crop the pix though. Also, once you download the app, you won't see it in the menu screen. Instead, you must go directly into your blackberry pictures. Then pick the picture you want to resize, hit menu, and it will give you the option to shrink it to a certain size. You won't lose your original sized pix. Instead, the app creates a smaller version of your original.It is extremely useful if you are like me and want to retain a quality photo for printing, but would also like to MMS one to someone else. The link here says that it's only a seven day trial though, so I don't know what options you will lose once the seven days are over.

http://blog.berrycoder.com/2008/07/s...ctures-on.html

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    ooooh I must be lucky, I downloaded this along time ago, when I still had 4.2 and it never worked, I think it was beta back then, but recently upgraded to 4.5 and its working fine, guess ill know in about 4 more days, maybe it never activated before or maybe it never will.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

dcmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    Rashard-
    Let me know what you think and find too.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Will try to, if I remeber to get back to this thread lol But it does work and work well it does, integrates into several menus im just hoping it does expire
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>