(not sure if this should go in the 3rd party applications section, so i'm posting ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

nito80 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2426f5fb

ShoZu available for blackberry

Advertisement

(not sure if this should go in the 3rd party applications section, so i'm posting in the general area)

www.shozu.com

while browsing sites online i stopped in on shozu to see if the blackberry application was available yet. i am obviously impatient on waiting for the e mail regarding a release for shozu.

the OTA download is available when you sign up on the website. it is not available on the mobile site. the options under blackberry are the curve and the pearl. it has an option for "other phones" but i'm not sure if that means the download is available for other phones.

once you sign up it will send a OTA download link via sms to our blackberry. and from there you can download the shozu mobile application. i had to try a few times until i got it to download.

shozu is going to come in very handy as i've been waiting for an application like this for the blackberry. some friends of mine have shozu and they use it often. i expect to do the same.

i have not played around with the application much yet since i just downloaded it. the menu is different and might take some playing around with to learn your way around it.

but alas, shozu is available.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Been using this application for awhile and its really good for those people who need to upload blogs,photos and videos to almost any website out there......There are a whole list of sites that is oready linked to Shozu but you could also add sites vis FTP.....Its really convinent and simple to use.....

Just wanted to give alittle feedback since no one has yet written one.Some screen shots below to those who are interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    kkwus74

Nice photos .
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    lucky13mt.......thanks man....kinda did this in a hurry lol.........

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    my question, is the program just for uploading, or can you download and view kinda like viigo?

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Here is a link to the photo in www.shozu.com:

http://www.shozu.com/portal/images/home_banner.jpg

It says that you can download friends' feeds.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    kkwus74

great shots!!!

I dont know if it is just me but i am having one heck of a time trying to load this bad boy onto os4.5, I dont think it's ready for me yet
    Last edited by ziminvades; 05-12-2008 at 09:28 PM. Reason: added info

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    nice, but as zim says, the 4.5 doesn't seem ready, so I guess it's a wait for some of us that couldn't wait...

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    kkwus74

great shots!!!

I dont know if it is just me but i am having one heck of a time trying to load this bad boy onto os4.5, I dont think it's ready for me yet
    lol......thanks......im on 4.3 and it works great and its fast.......are you able to download at all or is it just not running on 4.5?

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I wanted to tell everyone that this program is currently installed and running on 8320/4.5.0.18. It took a bit to get it going (wouldn't install right away). It took several downloads. Can't tell if it is the program or the reliable signal of the beta program(that was a joke)hehehe
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    This is awesome, downloading now, I'm looking for an app to upload video to Blogger, sweet.
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com