OK, found this on Flickr....but it's not for the BB's yet. Flickr does give out ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Shozu

Advertisement

OK, found this on Flickr....but it's not for the BB's yet.

Flickr does give out some kinda code so that people can make programs compatible with Flickr. Is there anyway that someone can morph this app to fit Flickr? I just downloaded the "I took this with my phone" program and love it! However, I use Flickr and hate to have my pics all over the place.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Shozu

Forgive me if I misunderstood you. You want a program that downloads pics to Flickr? I use Yahoo2Go to do that.

ShoZu no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey there,
    We are presently working on a ShoZu port for Blackberry. We ported a lot of mainstream cameraphone platforms first but now BBs with cameras are becoming a much more mainstream thing and we expect to have a compatible version in future, so stay tuned :-)

Best,
    Mark (ShoZu)

Sky Zero no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C349C

Awesome, thanks for the update Mark! I've been looking for a flickr app to use with my BB and this sounds like just the ticket. If you need any beta-testers, feel free to PM me, lol!