Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

talked to tmobiles blackberry support. taught the person helping me how to upgrade OS to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

kornkrop86 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2416ED98

Advertisement

talked to tmobiles blackberry support. taught the person helping me how to upgrade OS to 4.5 using vodafone's software. Is it a surprise my AIM still doesn't work?

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Quote Originally Posted by kornkrop86 View Post
    talked to tmobiles blackberry support. taught the person helping me how to upgrade OS to 4.5 using vodafone's software. Is it a surprise my AIM still doesn't work?
    Sounds like yoi are missing the service books. Do a google search for "aim service books blackberry". I had to load the service book file to my blackberry through desktop manager. I just don't remember where I got it. You would load it like you're loading a backup file through the restore process.

juh0822 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had same problem for a while...i synced my BB and it was fine...

PIN/ID
    2416ED98
    I downloaded some service books off of another thread and it actually works.TFG. Thanks for all the help guys.via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kretus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kornkrop86 View Post
    I downloaded some service books off of another thread and it actually works.TFG. Thanks for all the help guys.via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

do u have data plan?

PIN/ID
    2416ED98
    Yes I have a data plan. Lol.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hey but my sister has blackberry curve.... she has no data plan... and her aim works... so does the facebook... idk why mine doesnt lol

bluebugangel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Plz Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Kretus View Post
    hey but my sister has blackberry curve.... she has no data plan... and her aim works... so does the facebook... idk why mine doesnt lol

If you go to mobile.blackberry.com and search the apps, you can download AIM from there. This is the only site I found I could download the AIM app without the error msg. Hope this helps.

the new aim version gives me error.... i need older version aim

ldeaton05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    For tmobile users I have been awaiting a fix on the aim application since upgrading to the Vodafone official 4.5 os my aim didn't work anyways I went to try again and resend service books well when doing that through tzones on my BB's internet- tmo updated the zone and now you can get on aim and pter messaging services like you were using aim express on your pc. Anyways I didn't do much research on it just logged in and sent myself a message its not the best but if aim is needed for emergency contacting-this is definitely the fix for now. I think that once tmobile approves 4.5 and its official release than we are responsible for the things that don't work with the new os. Then 2 of course aim could cut some slack and team up with us again quicker and all would be wonderful!!!! Anyway good luck if someone hears from it working otherwise lemme know!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12