Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Does this app work on an 8900? I've always downloaded OTA, so this was my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Does this app work on an 8900? I've always downloaded OTA, so this was my first attempt to d/l via DM.
    I d/l the zip into my computer.
    unzipped it.
    opened DM's App Loader
    browsed to the folder with alx and cod files
    clicked on the alx file
    got an error msg "No additional applications designed for your device were found."

Am I doing something wrong? I've run into the exact same problem with CallsBlocker too.

Avishay no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by manx driver View Post
    Does this app work on an 8900? I've always downloaded OTA, so this was my first attempt to d/l via DM.
    unzipped it.
    opened DM's App Loader
    clicked on the alx file
    got an error msg "No additional applications designed for your device were found."

Am I doing something wrong? I've run into the exact same problem with CallsBlocker too.
    Hi manx driver,

Hmm, it should work on the 8900
    If you want a faster reply you can subscribe to the beta testing forum (see my first post) and report there. If not - let me report about this to the team and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by manx driver View Post
    unzipped it.
    opened DM's App Loader
    clicked on the alx file

Hi manx driver,

You can find more information for how to install Calendar Pro on your device at the following URL on our forums:
    http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=24837

Additionally, I believe you will need to install additional device software for your 8900 in addition to installing DM. The software is available at BlackBerry official site.

Hope this helped If there's anything else you need please let me know!

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Tks, Avishay, for the suggestions. I will check out your link right now.

Calendar Pro 0.92 public beta is here!

Good day all!

As we continue with the development of Calendar Pro for BlackBerry I'm excited to post today a new public beta version of Calendar Pro to version 0.9.2!

Following the successful release of the first public beta version we've moved forward in full speed and implemented with this new public beta version many of the features that were raised by our users here on the forums along with many bug fixes that were reported since the first public beta version was released a few weeks ago. Similar to the first public beta version, this new public beta version is also available as free download to all users - you will find the download links for the new version towards the bottom of my post here

For those of you who still didn't had a chance to check the first version release of Calendar Pro we invite you to click here to read the first public beta version release post to get more familiar with Calendar Pro.

What's new in Calendar Pro 0.92?

1. Monthly view and Weekly view receives a new preview pane!

With this new version both the Monthly view and the Weekly view now include a new preview pane placed at the bottom of the views, allowing you to easily see what are the events for the currently selected day (on the Monthly view) or the currently highlighted item (for the Weekly view). The new preview pane addition greatly enhances the overall usability of the two views by bringing more real content to the user when using these views. Using the Weekly view without the preview pane as with the previous version didn't provide much information to the user and therefore we are positive that this addition will be really important for users and hope you will enjoy this new addition!

2. Task Remidners

Following a lot of requests for such addition, the new version finally introduce task reminders support! This means you can now also configure reminder values for your tasks easily within Calendar Pro task editors We plan to continue and enhance this direction some more with future upcoming update and would love to hear your input on this section and how things are working here too.

3. Full task category editing capabilities

Using the new version you will now also enjoy complete task category editing capabilities such as adding new categories, editing existing category names and deleting exiting categories from your list of categories

At this stage categories management is only available for tasks due to some technical limitation that we are having, but we are working to see how we can have this added for appointments too with upcoming public beta versions of course

4. And much more!

As with any new version you will find lots of additional improvements and bug fixes! I'm afraid that we don't have a specific list of all of these changes that were implemented with this new latest version, but you should be able to find many of the different various reports fixed with this new version and things working far better! We of course plan to continue working towards this direction with our upcoming updates and continue and develop Calendar Pro to become a robust time management solution for BlackBerry users

Downloading Calendar Pro for BlackBerry 0.92

Calendar Pro can be downloaded for free for all of our forum registered members. Users who are not registered to our forums can register our forums for free by clicking here. Registering our forums should take a few moments.

We request users to register our forums in order to download Calendar Pro with the hope that this will be a good incentive or users to post back at our forums after trying Calendar Pro and give us their feedback on the first public beta, what features would they like to see and together help us push the development in the best direct possible while we will continue to introduce new public beta versions in upcoming weeks. Since our users feedback is very important to us we hope that users who will register our forums will be posting back with their experience this way Your feedback is highly important to us as part of the development process.

Click here to go to the Calendar Pro download page and download the latest version

* When upgrading from the previous version we recommend to uninstall the previous version before installing this new update.

------------------------------------

We are looking forward here for your input about the new version and we will highly appreciate all input possible that will help us with the design of the upcoming updates!

Cheers

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    gonna give this a go...
    i see RED...

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    gonna give this a go...
    Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

yegorack no está en línea Stack level 1
    SBSH Calendar Pro v.1.0.1 is available now!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    How much memory does it take, and does it slow the bb down. I have a 9000 and very little application memory left, despite having very few apps, I amhappy at its speed at the moment. How are you guys liking it?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Tried it, and consider SSBH a must for owners of WM. But for a BB it's much of the same of what we have ...except for the graphics. I'm not knocking it, just my personal opinion. Good luck though - it's a good and practical application.

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Tried it, and consider SSBH a must for owners of WM. But for a BB it's much of the same of what we have ...except for the graphics. I'm not knocking it, just my personal opinion. Good luck though - it's a good and practical application.
    Thank you for your comment. SBSH Calendar Pro is evolving and new features are constantly added. In addition, we review and implement users requests. So, if some feature is missing, you're welcome to leave a comment in our forums.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by yegorack View Post
    Thank you for your comment. SBSH Calendar Pro is evolving and new features are constantly added. In addition, we review and implement users requests. So, if some feature is missing, you're welcome to leave a comment in our forums.
    May I suggest a Note Book ? Would work with BB native notebook (Memopad) and sync with Outlook ? I believe this add-on would make SSBH unique !
    Thanks for your reply, though!

amitregev no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    May I suggest a Note Book ? Would work with BB native notebook (Memopad) and sync with Outlook ? I believe this add-on would make SBSH unique !
    Thanks for your reply, though!
    Thank you guys for the feedback and new feature requests!

We are progressing with new upcoming updates very quickly these days and you can expect to see new updates including new features and older bug fixes made available every several days now. Calendar Pro 1.0.1 was released a few days ago and we are getting ready to release another minor update to version 1.0.2 in the next day or two now - we will be sure to post here a quick follow-up as soon as the new update will also be available.

If anyone has a few additional suggestions for things he would like to see included with upcoming updates please post back with your idea and we will be sure to see how we can incorporate it too with our upcoming new updates
    Amit Regev,
    Senior Developer/Support,
    SBSH Mobile Software.

amitregev no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by yegorack View Post
    SBSH Calendar Pro v.1.0.1 is available now!
    I just wanted to follow-up Yegor's announcement about the new Calendar pro 1.0.1 release. More information about this new release can be found at the new version release post at the following link:

http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?/to...pdate-is-here/

Cheers
    Amit Regev,
    Senior Developer/Support,
    SBSH Mobile Software.

We just released v.1.0.2 update. This update solves controls and font size issue.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast