Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hi all! We've just released our first version of SBSH Calendar Pro, initially released today ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

amitregev no está en línea Developer

Thumbs up SBSH Calendar Pro public beta released - available for free download

Advertisement

Hi all!
    We've just released our first version of SBSH Calendar Pro, initially released today as public beta and available for free download to all users!

In a nutshell, the goal of Calendar Pro is to offer a powerful personal information manager (PIM) that replaces the built-in Calendar and Tasks applications on your BlackBerry device with a more robust time management system. Calendar Pro brings integrated display and management that allow you to manage both appointments and tasks in one solution, innovative item editing dialogs with: tab-based interface, full screen note preview, field-icons and much more!

While in initial public beta stages the application is available for free download (and also doesn't include any future limitations, so it will continue to operate). It is important to mention that future versions of the application are planned to be commercial eventually (this is something I believe is important to clear), but at these initial stage we would like to get many users to help us with feedback about the application development and in return we decided to go with this free public beta phase that we hope will help us receive more feedback from our users in return

Users that would like to read more about the new public beta version can find the complete information and download details at the following URL:

http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=24629

As mentioned above, if you decided to take Calendar Pro for a try we invite you to post back with your experience and please be sure to post back with any new ideas, features requests and so on that you have - with this information we will structure upcoming public beta versions that will be out every week or so from now, and hopefully within a few more updates we will also get closer to the first official release.

The road for the new Calendar Pro is still long (we are aware to this), but we hope that with the help of our users we will be able to bring a new fine product to the market! We really hope that you will enjoy the new PIM application and that indeed there is a need for such new applications in the BlackBerry market as we think there is

Cheers!
    Amit Regev,
    Senior Developer/Support,
    SBSH Mobile Software.

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    looks nice
    Last edited by brianjr1988; 02-18-2009 at 11:57 AM.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Downloading now... Nice Find!!!

amitregev no está en línea Developer
    Thank you guys!

Would love to hear your thoughts about the first new release after you got a chance to play with it a bit and hear any new additions that you would like to see included with upcoming new updates B)
    Amit Regev,
    Senior Developer/Support,
    SBSH Mobile Software.

DevOmri no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey everyone?
    Any first impressions yet?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    giving it a go.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

wcbratton no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312AE7B1
    Trying it out..........

jrob6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    yeah i am getting a java.lang.NullPointerException ... error ??????.... any ideas

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    It looks really nice, but I rely too heavily on my wireless sync with BES.

Avishay no está en línea Developer

Thumbs up SBSH Calendar Pro new version released!

Hi Everyone!

Following the first public beta version release of Calendar Pro about a week ago we are excited to release today a new public beta version for Calendar Pro, version 0.91!

Following the successful release of the first public beta version we've moved forward in full speed and implemented with this new public beta version many of the features that were raised by our users here on the forums along with many bug fixes that were reported during the past week.

Similar to the first public beta version release from the previous week, this new public beta version is also available as free download to all users - you will find the download links for the new version towards the bottom of my post here

For those of you who still didn't had a chance to check the first version release of Calendar Pro we invite you to click here to read the first public beta version release post to get more familiar with Calendar Pro.

What's new in Calendar Pro 0.91?

1. New Options Interface

Following many requests to have different some configuration control with Calendar Pro this new version incorporate a first settings interface that allow initial different configuration options. Among the new options available you will find the ability to configure your working-hours (that effects the different timelines display), first working day of the week, new task default due time and several additional new options already included!

2. Working hours configuration

As part of the new options interface you can now configure your day working hours. This new configuration will then effect your timeline display to provide more precise zoomed timeline display for specific hours of the day based on your working hours configuration. In the sample screen capture here below you can see that the daily timeline on the Daily view presents only specific hours of the day that were configured as the working hours of the day

3. Improved item creation dialog and logic

When creating a new appointment using the new version modifying the start-time of your new appointment will now automatically shift the end time to maintain the same duration for the new appointment. To change the duration of the application the end time field should be modified. Using this improved logic you will find that defining and creating new appointment is a much faster process than with the previous version who didn't include this improved logic.

Many navigation problems within the new item creation dialog were also implemented for much better design and navigation overall.

Downloading Calendar Pro for BlackBerry 0.91

Calendar Pro can be downloaded for free for all of our forum registered members. Users who are not registered to our forums can register our forums for free by clicking here. Registering our forums should take a few moments.

We request users to register our forums in order to download Calendar Pro with the hope that this will be a good incentive or users to post back at our forums after trying Calendar Pro and give us their feedback on the first public beta, what features would they like to see and together help us push the development in the best direct possible while we will continue to introduce new public beta versions in upcoming weeks. Since our users feedback is very important to us we hope that users who will register our forums will be posting back with their experience this way Your feedback is highly important to us as part of the development process.

Click here to go to the Calendar Pro download page and download the latest version

* When upgrading from the previous version we recommend to uninstall the previous version before installing this new update.

You can get more detailed information about the new version including a detailed list of lots of improvements and fixes that were implemented with this new release on our forums at the following URL:
    http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=24713

We welcome you to download this new version and we appreciate your support!

Cheers

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Gonna check this out!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I haven't tried it yet but am interested. One quick question, does it have an option for
    displaying different time zones or working on different time zones?

scottjb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    I haven't tried it yet but am interested. One quick question, does it have an option for
    displaying different time zones or working on different time zones?
    Not at this time, but things are just getting started.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Can this be sync'd with Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar?? I would def be interested in this if it syncs cause right now I have the BB Calendar set up in this fashion with full 2-way communcation. Right now, I am using Got-2 beta(task manager) along with BB calendar and Google sync to make a nice constantly updated agenda list. Got-2 has the ability to mark through completed tasks/events just like a checklist and this would be an excellent feature to have....my opinion and suggestion.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast