Does anyone have any recommendations for a straight RSS reader for the BB 8700? I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

wrtgirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23CF680E

RSS Reader?

Advertisement

Does anyone have any recommendations for a straight RSS reader for the BB 8700? I loaded BerryVine RSS onto mine, and it had the potential to work quite well and had a great interface. I input all the RSS URLs into the app. It cannot, however, load the feeds. I suspect it has something to do with my access (or lack thereof) to Cingular's Direct TCP. I loaded the settings ...

Anyway, since BerryVine is sadly not working out for me, I was wondering if there are any other suggestions out there. My big requirement is being able to customize the feeds and not just use "included" news feeds. I'd also like to be able to read the feeds "offline," such as when I'm on a plane (as opposed to Bloglines, which requires I'm connected.)

Thanks!
    Shel

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

criswick no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: RSS Reader?

For the simplest interface, try with your BlackBerry Browser http://conveyor.com/bb/

carwashi no está en línea Stack level 1

Berry BlogLines is the best one I have found so far. Works with your bloglines account so you can sych.

http://www.thebogles.com/berry_bloglines.html

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Thanks for recommending Berry BlogLines. I had tried other RSS feeder programs and had no success reading the forums on my BB. This works perfectly.