Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Good to see a major vendor bringing something into the family... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Good to see a major vendor bringing something into the family

ixtab no está en línea Stack level 3
    Andrew, you guys are doing an awesome job!

As for the copy to clipboard, I can't see it. When I open a passcard and select a line all I see on the menu is: select/go-back/close.
    What am I missing?

As for the 800+ passcards I did find a workaround (not perfect but allows me to use it on the blackberry), I created folders: a, b, c, .., z and placed all the passcards that start with a letter in the corresponding folder. This required some prep work (and I need to do some work to maintain it ongoing) but it works as I now have less passcards in each folder. And I love the fact that Roboform desktop can still see all the passcards even if they are in multiple sub-folders. Neat.

Thanks for helping by porting this great product to the blackberry community.
    Ix

paulz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up Great App, Needs a little work.

BB Curve 8310 4.2 got it working OK, There is a lot of permissions to push through but am able to read all my log in and password data , love the desktop version ; hope they keep working on the BB version , Would be really nice if the program would find its own folder. instead of having to allow permission all the time .
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

ixtab no está en línea Stack level 3
    Andrew, is there a new beta version coming out soon with the copy/paste and password masking? It has been a while with the current 0.8.4.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123