k ringo gives u the option to set a ringtone for unknown/private callers and yea ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Ringo

Advertisement

k ringo gives u the option to set a ringtone for unknown/private callers and yea thats good but its missing alot of stuff and i dont wanna go threw and add all my contacts back with the diff ringtones/messages/email...so my ? is does anyone know of another program that will let u set a ringtone for unknown/private callers or know a way to set ringo to let u use normal blackberry profile with the exception and just have the ringo manage the unknown/private caller ringtones..

anyhelp would be nice at this point cuz i have spent a few with ringo and cant get my mind around it

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~You can do it by setting up an exception under profiles. When you get a call, unknown or anyone else, add it to your address book. Then go under profile-advanced-create exception and pull the contact from the addressbook. It gives you an option to change the ringtone.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    i dont get what u are sayin... that has nothin to do with wat im askin here lol... i already know how to set ringtones and the whole profile/exceptions i have them all done but when u install ringo it redoes all that so..why i asked what i did above a work around or another program for the unknown/private callers or workaround so i can have the ringtones and stuff i have set with out ringo to still run when ringo is enabled so i dont have to redo them all in ringo cuz ringo does not have all the settings like the bb profile/exception does
    Last edited by brianjr1988; 11-11-2008 at 11:15 AM.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry, I'm not familiar with Ringo. I thought you were just looking for a way to manage the unknown callers.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    paullamm- thanks for the replys but nope i am talkin about a program as u can see thanks tho

silverjrcantu no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~does anyone know the link for ringo ota download with the code?

tantricsunflowr no está en línea Stack level 2
    Every contact on my BB has a different ring tone. The general tone that I have set is (Who Can It Be Now) by "Men At Work". So, basically, the unknown/private numbers will ring this song! Very easy to do once you figure out the new profile with the exceptions!
    tantricsunflowr

PIN:

PIN/ID
    just ask
    yea well i talked with the ringo support cause they had a prob with the one version an the 4.5 os so they got it worked out and i asked them a few ? to do with what i was lookin for or if they can put it in but they have to get something from rim and they said they would fix something for them in the new os and that was a few os's back ago so