Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Tmobile aim just won't connect just keeping signing on ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dargewrd no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Tmobile aim just won't connect just keeping signing on

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mikedaman82 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm scared to do it but it makes me want to do it, doesn't that blow your mind? Well I'm half sleep and I don't know what I'm talking about.

clhdo4self no está en línea Stack level 1

Verizon : (

I wish this would work on Verizon, I hate OZ's client.

Kyleaberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok i new here and just got my first bb pearl 8130. i have alltel and want aim really bad. does anyone know of any way that i could get it?

mrwise09 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245DE750
    Why don't you att users get webmessenger!! Its free and its great! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ldeaton05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It is telling me that my phone isn't able to use this I have T-Mobile and a pearl. Any idea. Do you need a certain operating system with AIM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

anthony1465 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How Can I Re-install oz messenger, i unistalled it but i want it baq, lol

ZeroXR no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2451FA7D
    Tried doing the install and on T-Mobile, I am still getting the "Service Not Enabled" message... can anyone assist me?

Kretus no está en línea Stack level 3
    so they run on data plan or on text sms??

cuz i dont have data plan

and need im client that uses sms pls help

ZeroXR no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2451FA7D
    Kretus, you do need the BIS to use the IM clients

johngo no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroXR View Post
    Tried doing the install and on T-Mobile, I am still getting the "Service Not Enabled" message... can anyone assist me?
    I was successful in installing the service books (first posting of this thread), on a Blackberry Bold on the TMO network. In particular, I now have the Windows Live service book ("Windows Live [BBIMConfig]")

In my case I was only after msn, so I didn't download the IM clients posted above - only the service books.

I backed up my device in Desktop Manager, then used Restore to install the ipd from the first posting in this thread, re-registered on the network (Options->AdvancedOptions->HostRoutingTable->[scroll_to_bold_entry][menu_button]RegisterNow) and then installed Windows Live (blackberry.com/livemessenger)

[jaw dropped on floor] It worked and I'm now on msn!

I also now see the service books for ICQ and AIM listed.

I did seem to lose my Message Service (email account). I visited my.t-mobile.com and re-pushed my service books (via Support->PhoneAndDevice then in Resources, SetUpBlackberryInternetEmail then click Service Books). Email returned and msn is still intact.
    Last edited by johngo; 02-01-2009 at 11:20 AM. Reason: updated to add new info

datsdwaytis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by johngo View Post
    I was successful in installing the service books (first posting of this thread), on a Blackberry Bold on the TMO network. In particular, I now have the Windows Live service book ("Windows Live [BBIMConfig]")

In my case I was only after msn, so I didn't download the IM clients posted above - only the service books.

I backed up my device in Desktop Manager, then used Restore to install the ipd from the first posting in this thread, re-registered on the network (Options->AdvancedOptions->HostRoutingTable->[scroll_to_bold_entry][menu_button]RegisterNow) and then installed Windows Live (blackberry.com/livemessenger)

[jaw dropped on floor] It worked and I'm now on msn!

I also now see the service books for ICQ and AIM listed.

I did seem to lose my Message Service (email account). I visited my.t-mobile.com and re-pushed my service books (via Support->PhoneAndDevice then in Resources, SetUpBlackberryInternetEmail then click Service Books). Email returned and msn is still intact.
    great work simple great
    TMobile unlocked handset; Vodafone Carrier and MSN F rocks lol
    Can we have one for Yahoo too please??

tomi140 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have problems. I am in Hungary, (vodafone) I have a BB5320 which is not dependent on services. First I got a message when I tried to connect to msn "service problem ..." Then I follow the intstructions as Johngo. I downloaded and installed the service book , I downloaded the latest version of MSN. Now, If i would like to connect, it says: "connectiong" , and I see the tipically rotating blue and green bodies, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS! waiting waiting waiting, but nothing, only the "connecting' window.

tomi140 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ohhh. I realised that problem could be the msn config. If i turn of network signal, it says " data service unavailable". How can I change the way of connection into wifi in msn? cause i can browse on the net with Opera, only msn doesnt work.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789