Here is a clip to veiw this Otterbox case, does anyone have and used this ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Review: Otterbox defender case for bold

Advertisement

Here is a clip to veiw this Otterbox case, does anyone have and used this particular case for the Bold? AND how would you rate this product?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8uzM...eature=related

iLord is DEAD!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I have used it, and liked it very much. Its really sturdy, and offers maximum protection. The only drawback, is that is is a bit bulky, so I opted to go with the Seidio for my Bold. The Otterbox is a high quality case though.

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I have used it, and liked it very much. Its really sturdy, and offers maximum protection. The only drawback, is that is is a bit bulky, so I opted to go with the Seidio for my Bold. The Otterbox is a high quality case though.

Seidio brand any particular model for Bold?

iLord is DEAD!

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional

otterbox defender for bold

I have one coming from Otterbox- I will submit my comments by next weekend- chris aka riffman
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    Seidio brand any particular model for Bold?
    Innocase surface along with the ultimate screen guard-very nice. Like I said, the Otter is great, and if I worked outside that's what I would use. But the Seidio is slimmer and less bulky, earsier to holster and carry.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

mdwaite no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have used the Otterbox Defender for Bold and stopped using it. The problem is that when I am using the speakerphone, while in a call, I get a lot of buzz and feedback--even high pitched whistling. I have no idea why that is but it annoyed callers. I took it off and never had another problem. Waiting for Boxwave's version of the Innocase to arrive. Anyone else reporting this problem?
    "Would you say I have a
    plethora of Blackberrys?"

Well, I recieved my Otterbox case today.

I am dissapointed in how HARD it is to get the bubbles out of the plastic protecting, so I am not using it. I will try again when Im not so frustrated with it. Otherwize I am pleased, so far, it has been only a few hours in the making, and I havent taken it out and about yet. It does seem to work for what it was intended to do (protect your phone). I like that I wont have to worry as much where I set it, and I also like that it has a rubber grip, with a holster that I can use with the rubber grip.
    Four out of Five stars for me. Im happy with it.

iLord is DEAD!

Its been a week now and I have reapplied the clear protector skin. All is well am I am pleased, AND WOULD RECOMENED, this for constuction persons.

iLord is DEAD!

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I purchased CHOKEM's Otter Box and it is definately built to the max. I installed the box over a pre installed screen protector, deciding not to use the face protector that comes with it. I did note the following drawbacks...
    1) raised edges around the screen make for difficulty in wiping screen clean without having to take off the outer shell,
    2) Same issue as it relates to the keyboard on both right and left side...obstructs clean use of the keys along the edge.
    3)The rubber outer sleave of the box is very snug going in and out of the belt holster.
    4)I would highly recommend the Otter Box Defender for work use ie: construction, medical, police, etc.
    5)no echo or feedback reported by my contacts.
    Hope this helps.
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56