Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by metalroger The one I posted works as another menu option on your ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by metalroger View Post
    The one I posted works as another menu option on your call log. If you leave the app running in the background and sometimes if you don't, lol, it'll have an option on the menu that says reverse look up when you click the menu.

And it does work on curves.
    ~via smartphone
    oh wow..I never even knew that!

for me, i had to start the app in order for the "reverse lookup" option to be available. What do you mean it sometimes doesn't have to be on?

Do you know if there's a way we can have this program automatically turn on when we restart the phone like berryacode?

I don't think there's a way to have it start automatically, it would probably be cool though. As far as the sometimes not having to be on, there was one time that I had a number I didn't know and when I did the menu, there was the reverse lookup option. The app wasn't started. When I selected reverse lookup, the app started itself and found the information I was looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12