I am looking for a program that will let me keep track of restaurants that ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dedtired no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317FC69C

Restaurant Database

Advertisement

I am looking for a program that will let me keep track of restaurants that I like/dislike. I have PDLists and could set it up through that but was wondering if there was a program that I could use. Any ideas?

TIA

-Justin

drjman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C49B7
    I've used HandBase for pocketpc with great success, and they've come out with a BB version. I tried the Beta for a while and couldn't get it to load (Mac user, had to go with Windows via Parallels) but they do have a trial version. I've been meaning to get back to it because I used it a lot when I had a pocketpc.

It's basically a slick database program that allows you to create nifty little databases on the fly. Plus there are hundreds of free databases created by other users posted on their website available for download. I haven't used it in a while, so I'm not sure if there are many BB formatted databases.

I think a basic license is about $35 US.

www.DDHSoftware.com

drjman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C49B7
    Update...on a quick check, it appears that the databases uploaded and available for download on the site are cross-platform. I'm sure you can find a restaurant database or just make one yourself in about 10 minutes.

There's a free trial. I really do like this program but it's gonna require download manager via windows.

csquare no está en línea Stack level 1
    There is always Zagat mobile.

dedtired no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317FC69C
    Does Zagat Mobile let me keep my own notes? I haven't really played with it, but I thought you were stuck with what was in the system and couldn't enter your own things.

csquare no está en línea Stack level 1
    It will let you create and save your favorite listings. I am not sure if it will let you enter "additional" notes though.