RepliGo Professional for BlackBerry was released today by Cerience Corporation. RepliGo Pro allows you to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dcho99 no está en línea Stack level 1

RepliGo email attachment viewer released today!

Advertisement

RepliGo Professional for BlackBerry was released today by Cerience Corporation. RepliGo Pro allows you to see your email attachments the way you were meant to see them — like the original! Below is today's press release:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Cerience Brings True Document
    Viewing to BlackBerry Devices

New Solution Enables Desktop-Quality Email Attachments

(Fort Collins, CO) August 30, 2005 — Cerience Corporation today announced the immediate availability of RepliGo™ Professional for BlackBerry®. Mobile professionals now have a single, integrated solution for high fidelity viewing of critical business documents. Details, screenshots and additional information are available at:

http://www.cerience.com/products/pro/blackberry

RepliGo Professional Highlights:

• True Document Viewing. Documents look like their desktop counterpart with original fonts, graphics and tables intact, enabling confident access to information, improved collaboration, communication and productivity.

• Triple Point Optimization™. RepliGo Professional streamlines document viewing over wireless by adding intelligence to documents at the server, compressing them for wireless delivery and accelerating them for true document viewing on mobile devices.

• RepliGo.net Service. Hosted service provides document optimization, Over-The-Air (OTA) application download and online account management, allowing users to be up and running in a matter of minutes.

• BlackBerry Integration. RepliGo Professional integrates seamlessly with BlackBerry email, making it quick and easy to view attachments.

• Flexible Document Access. Offline reading and flexible downloading of bookmarks, pages, and entire documents allows efficient and timely access to even long documents. Zooming and reflowed reading provide an optimal viewing experience.

• Popular Format Support. RepliGo Professional supports the most popular file formats, including Adobe® PDF, Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint® and Excel, zip, and fax and image files such as BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG and TIF, allowing users to stay in touch with all communications.

“BlackBerry users demand instant access to information,” said Lynn Formanek, president of Cerience. “Our technology extends this theme by providing a quick and convenient method for users to see their email attachments in their original form.”

Pricing and Availability
    RepliGo Professional is priced at $29.95 for a quarterly subscription and $99.95 for an annual subscription. The software is immediately available for a trial or purchase at the Cerience Web site (www.cerience.com).

About Cerience
    Cerience Corporation is a leading innovator of automated document conversion software and wireless services. With sales in over 55 countries, Cerience creates solutions that enable document optimization, viewing, printing, delivery, and management on a wide variety of mobile devices.

© 2005 Cerience Corporation. All rights reserved. Cerience and RepliGo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Cerience Corporation.

SOURCE: Cerience Corporation

Media Contact:
    Dave Cho
    press@cerience.com
    http://www.cerience.com

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Nice Looking product for the right Client

I tried out the RepliGo software from Cerience today and found it has some merit for larger a company running multiple Blackberry devices and on BES.

I downloaded the file OTA and had my first attempt fail on a JAD 907 error. My second try worked fine althought the download was pretty large and took awhile OTA.

I do not have a BES so I downloaded the Personal Edition rather than the Corporate edition. The personal edition has to log into a server and the trial instructions to not use a username and password did not work for me. Cerience provides pre-set configurations for a number of providers. The proviided T-mobile set-up info worked the first time for me. What a GREAT feature and a nice change it was to have the connectivity info already pre-set.

I was able to use the provided samples and the program worked well. The provided examples were in color and showed up very nice on my 7230. Connecting to the server to dwnload pages was a little cumbersome. As was viewing larger documents and files on the small screen of a BB.

I think for someone on the go that views files a lot, this would be an okay program. The only different viewers I saw from the provided viewers on BB OS4.0 were the Powerpoint and fax viewers. RepliGo did do a MUCH better job of displaying the information however. It was clear and easy to zoom in and out. the thing that impressed me the most was how well RepliGo worked with very little configuration.

I'm personally not a user that can justify the cost of a monthly or annual subscription to this service. However, if I was part of a larger company and viewed documents often, this is a better resource than some of the others I've seen.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Nice Looking product for the right Client

Quote Originally Posted by cbotd
    I tried out the RepliGo software from Cerience today and found it has some merit for larger a company running multiple Blackberry devices and on BES.

I downloaded the file OTA and had my first attempt fail on a JAD 907 error. My second try worked fine althought the download was pretty large and took awhile OTA.

I do not have a BES so I downloaded the Personal Edition rather than the Corporate edition. The personal edition has to log into a server and the trial instructions to not use a username and password did not work for me. Cerience provides pre-set configurations for a number of providers. The proviided T-mobile set-up info worked the first time for me. What a GREAT feature and a nice change it was to have the connectivity info already pre-set.

I was able to use the provided samples and the program worked well. The provided examples were in color and showed up very nice on my 7230. Connecting to the server to dwnload pages was a little cumbersome. As was viewing larger documents and files on the small screen of a BB.

I think for someone on the go that views files a lot, this would be an okay program. The only different viewers I saw from the provided viewers on BB OS4.0 were the Powerpoint and fax viewers. RepliGo did do a MUCH better job of displaying the information however. It was clear and easy to zoom in and out. the thing that impressed me the most was how well RepliGo worked with very little configuration.

I'm personally not a user that can justify the cost of a monthly or annual subscription to this service. However, if I was part of a larger company and viewed documents often, this is a better resource than some of the others I've seen.
    Really useful write up Cbotd

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    Thank you.

I think Cerience did a nice job putting this software together. The pices of $29.99 a month and $99 a year are too expensive in my opinion.

I can get almost the same functions with the built in capabilities of the latest OS. Although it is not as nice as the RepliGo interface and functionality, I'll put up with the drawbacks for the cost savings based on my attachment viewing habits.