I installed a game on my blackberry. didnt like it. I uninstalled the game but ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

samrozzi no está en línea Stack level 2

removing icons

Advertisement

I installed a game on my blackberry. didnt like it. I uninstalled the game but the icon is still their. how do I remove it?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how did you uninstall? The best way to do it if you don't have a comp around us to go to options> advanced options.> applications and then highlight the app to delete then hit menu delete. You can also remove it by using the app loader and find it there and uncheck it to remove it.

samrozzi no está en línea Stack level 2
    thanks. like I guess the blackberry is a bit different. cause you have to reset it when you uninstall stuff.

im just new to the blackberry. LOVE IT. but sometimes confusing

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    No problem glad I could help. That's what makes. Pinstack so great is there is always someone here who can help everyone! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by samrozzi View Post
    thanks. like I guess the blackberry is a bit different. cause you have to reset it when you uninstall stuff.

im just new to the blackberry. LOVE IT. but sometimes confusing
    i hate more than anything to tell someone to do the "battery pull" but every newb should know if the BB is acting weird ... do a battery pull FIRST and as with a PC, if you want to completely remove, you have to reboot after uninstalling

welcome to pinstack