I might just be stupid an incapable of an adequate search, but I need some ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

agband no está en línea Stack level 1

Remote Acces TO BlackBerry

Advertisement

I might just be stupid an incapable of an adequate search, but I need some help...

I am trying to find software that will allow me to remotely access a user's BlackBerry from my PC. The only thing I seem to find is software that allows users to remotely access their PC from their BlackBerry.

I am hoping that there is something like what I am looking for on the market. I work as a BlackBerry Support Tech at a regional wireless company and have come to one conclusion; most people that call in are stupid. So I want to be able to remotely access their Berrys (with permission of course) to better assist them instead of trying to walk them through tasks.

Anybody know if such software exists?

Thanks!

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    I do not know of anything that allows for this. BES allows for some access but not like what you want.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    If you work as a regional blackberry support tech, and they dont already have something like this, lol your not gonna find one.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

@ Rashard

Well, we have found one solution that does exactly what we want, so I know that the ability exists. The issue I am having is that I don't want to spend $1100 for a single license if there are alternatives out there. I was hoping that the Pinstack group might know of a less expensive alternative.

If you want to take a look at the package I have found, it is B*Nator developed by ISEC7.

Thanks for the help though!
    Last edited by agband; 11-04-2008 at 03:28 PM.

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    How can you access a pc by blackberry? That would be so cool!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mic8310 View Post

TSMobiles (http://shapeservices.com) is one -- there are others.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mic8310 View Post

I currently use Rove Mobile Remote Desktop, and it works awesome. However, I won't be upgrading to their new Mobile Admin because they want $600 for it now for one user. I think I originally paid $50 for Just the remote desktop. Now they bundled everything together, so it's all or nothing...very dissappointing.

In case you're interested...

http://www.rovemobile.com/mobileadmin/overview/

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    I currently use Rove Mobile Remote Desktop, and it works awesome. However, I won't be upgrading to their new Mobile Admin because they want $600 for it now for one user. I think I originally paid $50 for Just the remote desktop. Now they bundled everything together, so it's all or nothing...very dissappointing.

In case you're interested...

http://www.rovemobile.com/mobileadmin/overview/
    ... which is exactly why I didn't mention Rove!

So then...still no ideas on alternatives to B*Nator from ISEC7? I just don't want to have to shell out 1100/license to be able to troubleshoot BlakBerrys for dummies