hi i was thinking if there was any software out there than can help you ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

enriquemellado no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F80FE6

Lightbulb reminder software

hi
    i was thinking if there was any software out there than can help you remember to talke a medication.
    I have 2 daughters and one of them is sick at the time. the first time she has gotten sick since i got my bb... hahahha
    anyway.. i need to remember to give her the medicine. some are every 8hrs some every 12.... some every 4...
    i looked on outlook and the recurence is not set for hrs. you can only set it for days, weeks or months...
    anyway i was looking at some software to do this with my bb
    i know i can set the alarm application to to this by snoozing it to each time but this requires that do this every time..
    anyway... probably there is a software out there.... i looked but could only find for pocket pc.

anyone know??
    thanks!

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: reminder software

I'm not aware of any alarms that can be set hourly, but MyAlarm (OTA) has six alarms and is free.
    JerryD

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7BC0A703

It was very confusing the last time I tried to use this alarm, and the alarms did not ring very loud the built in ones!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

donc36 no está en línea Stack level 1

How about reoccuring appointments, with a 0 minute duration? Something like a dialy reoccuring appointment at 6:00 am, another at noon, etc. You can specifify an end date for the appointments , which would be useful for medicines that are to be taken for the next 10 days or so.

Don

enriquemellado no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F80FE6

thig about reminders... is i'd have to program a lot.... i can also do tasks for each medicine,... but the ones that are taken every 4hrs i'd have to do 6 reminders or tasks per day

just wondering that someone with a knowledge for programming might consider something like this.... though the fact that i'm the only one that has suggested this in this forum is enough to tell me why they haven't done it......

thanks for the replies...

shrasmyl no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have also needed to set alarms for meds. I would like to have a separate tone or song to distinguish it from appts & tasks