Anyone have this software on their 8700's??? I have it set up polling an Oracle ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

bchrisman no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Re: SyncBerry Software

Advertisement

Anyone have this software on their 8700's??? I have it set up polling an Oracle Calendar service at my work over the internet. The part driving me nuts is SyncBerry is pulling my daily notes and listing them on my calendar multiple times. Very bad bug. I can not find any setting within SyncBerry to stop these issues. Our Oracle Admin is a bit lost, not to mention they do not support BlackBerry services here

Thanks in advance.

Brian (BB newbie...and loving it)

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: SyncBerry Software

http://mobilecreek.com/products.htm

Seems like a very small operation. No support on their site. Did you purchase already orstill on trial?

bchrisman no está en línea Stack level 1

Hydn:
    No, I bit the bullet and purchased the software off the Handango website. Until they can fix this unique bug, I have disabled the program and banking on the fact that with an update, I didn't waste my $30.

slashgb no está en línea Stack level 1

Update from them: Update version is in testing phase and will be released in another 1-2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by bchrisman
    Hydn:
    No, I bit the bullet and purchased the software off the Handango website. Until they can fix this unique bug, I have disabled the program and banking on the fact that with an update, I didn't waste my $30.