RDM+: Remote Desktop for Mobiles v.3.7.2
Access remotely your desktop or laptop computer even through ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum
RDM+: Remote Desktop for Mobiles
Access remotely your desktop or laptop computer even through NAT and firewall from BlackBerry. You can send and receive emails, edit word documents, surf web, copy/cut/paste files or folders and do hundreds other things that you usually do sitting in front of your home or office computer.
Current version: 3.7.2
- Simple navigation. You can use your BlackBerry's keyboard and trackwheel instead of mouse and computer keyboard. Hotkeys.
- User-friendly interface. You can use the same interface as on your computer desktop.
- Quick commands. You can use quick commands for starting/stopping system services and processes, viewing the list of desktop windows, checking system performance, displaying system information and rebooting or shutting down your computer.
- RDM+ is compatible with Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista on your PC
- Security. Three-level security.
- Encrypted mode.
- Password protection. You can create a password when starting up application. Without this password no one can access your client address book.
- Connection type auto-configuration: BES, BIS, TCP/IP and HTTP connection are supported.
- Logging. Middleware on your computer has a logging feature and all connections are written to the log file.
- File transfer. If you own a BlackBerry 8100/8800/8830 handheld, you can receive/send files from desktop PC to your device.
- History feature allows finding and re-sending stored commands.
- Full-screen view and zooming.
- English and German language support.
7-day free trial
One-time fee: 49.95 USD
Other Remote Access Tools from SHAPE Services:
TSMobiles: Terminal Service for Mobiles
VNC+: Virtual Network Computing for Mobiles
Head of QA & Customer Care
Tags for this Thread