Anybody else being randomly booted off the RIM standalone version of Yahoo??... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Random Yahoo Boots?

Advertisement

Anybody else being randomly booted off the RIM standalone version of Yahoo??

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Random Yahoo Boots?

Only when I loose signal... maybe when I make a phone call.... not sure on that. Otherwise I stay hooked up.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~Yes! That's why I deleted it. What ever is going on with that app spilled over to my bbmessenger app. I had to delete it as well. I'm now waiting on a new 8700g from tmo. You are not alone on this one Erika. It wouls also just out of the blue log me in.

cvaldez01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300DA103

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

PIN/ID
    300DA103

If my

PIN/ID
    300DA103

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~sorry about my post, my 3yr old took my BB. What I was going to say is my BB & PC pingpong log'g in & out when my PC is on.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Good point cvaldez01 - maybe that is some of the problem... being logged in on the pc.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    300DA103

I want to report back that I no longer "ping pong" between PC and BB using the same yahoo i.d.

My problem was that both PC & BB were setup to "Automatically Sing In". The situation was I would walk to my PC and select to sign into Yahoo Messenger, my BB would sign out because it was notified that I was logged in from another device (PC)...then a few minutes later the BB would attempt to automatically log in, hence the begining of "ping pong" affect.

Bottom-line I deselected the "Automatically Sign In" Box on my BB Yahoo Messenger application and the problem went away, seems logically now looking back at this .