I browsed to wap.getjar.com from my BB and then downloaded radiobee. When i click the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sanmat no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DE8651

Radiobee hangs 8100

Advertisement

I browsed to wap.getjar.com from my BB and then downloaded radiobee. When i click the application.It hangs the BB. OS is .64 on Tmobile unlimited data. Need help on the same

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Radiobee hangs 8100

I have .64 on the pearl and it works fine... The "hang" is normal and it takes a bit to start up.

PIN/ID
    23DE8651

I waited for 20 to 25 minutes, nothing new is happening after clicking the radiobee application. Any suggestions

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

which version of radiobee did you get? the new one won't work on a bb
    the one you need is 1.1
    http://www.radiobee.com/rb.jar
    http://www.radiobee.com/rba.jar
    one of those will work for you read the thread about radiobee settings before you load it. also delete the old one you have and do a batt pull before downloading the above file
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    23DE8651

I downloaded it directly through my BB. First how and what all steps should be taken to remove it. The version which i downloaded shown was 1.1

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

1.1 is the correct version
    did you set up th tcp connection before loading it?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e
    The developer has asked that people not use the OTA link that ends in
    Rba.jar
    The link to use is
    Http://www.radiobee.com/rb.jar
    This is for version 1.1m
    He made this request in the Radiobee forum.I would suspect it's a bandwidth issue. So please use the link I just posted. Let's help the Radiobee man!

Have you adjusted any of your player settings? Use the following as a guide. Depending on your location, you may need to tweak the #'s a little bit. But these settings have always worked.
    There is a dedicated Radiobee thread in the 3rd party software folder. It contains info to help you get radiobee working properly, and a list of stations.
    SETTINGS-->
    Chunk size 1024
    Buffer size 250000
    Debug level 0
    Min play 45000
    Timeout 1 32
    Timeout 2 128
    Buffer type basic
    All other settings are the same as when you dl the app

Apn setting wap.voicestream.com

After dl, do a reboot, before you even start the app. I find that this usually clears up any little annoyances before they get a chance to begin. As for the app hanging on start, it is looking for a connection. If you are in a weak area, it does tend to hang, and you'll get java errors instead. The max tunnel timeout, and bad DNS just to name a couple. If that happens, just do a battery pull, for at least 30 seconds. That gives the device a good wipe, and clears out those java errors. Sometimes tho, just clicking your trackball a second time opens it right up.