I downloaded radio bee tonight. I changed my APN settings with the help of one ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jlb522 no está en línea Stack level 2

Radio Bee Help!!

Advertisement

I downloaded radio bee tonight. I changed my APN settings with the help of one of the threads, in that thread it gave the DNS address but I couldn't find where to change that on my phne (8100). When I go into the stations on radio bee I get messages saying :java.lang.nullpointerexception. class java.IOException, cannot open socket connection on port 80, Bad DNS address.

Only ONE of the preloaded stations works and I am unable to add any. I have the older versio, I couldn't get to the new one because the link didn't work.

Any help would be great!!! I'm getting frusterated, its almost more trouble than it's worth.

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Radio Bee Help!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am familiar with that Radiobee problem, and it seems to remain, even after having been reported, long ago.

Having tried them all, I would recommend 'mediaPlayer' from dollars5. It isn't free... But it works! I posted a list of stations, and I think it ended up on their forum, though I can't say for certain.

Good luck.

jlb522 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Radio Bee Help!!

Does anyone know how to make it so all the stations work? I have both bee and mfradio and only get one station on each. Can't add any either. Is there something I'm missing here...I've read in other forums where people weren't having any problems at all. I've been playing around with it but I can't seem to figure it out.

I know this is kind of a duplicate post but I would really like to get this woking! Thank you!