I have been playing around with Radio Bee for the past two days since a ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

TimJC no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f584f0

Radio Bee connection timeout error

Advertisement

I have been playing around with Radio Bee for the past two days since a coworker first mentioned it. He got it to play once on his 8800 but then it started crashing on him so he removed it and gave it. I have been unable to get it to work on my 8800 nor another coworkers Pearl.

I have read several of the related threads but saw nothing mentioned about devices on a BES. I have tried both the 1.1 alpha version, which would get stuck at saying 'now playing' and the recommended 1.1 beta. The beta version gives a connection timeout error and then crashes on me. I'm hoping that other options that are defaulted to 'no' can help make this work, but they are pretty vague (i.e. keep, sock, keep out, keep in, close out, flush out).

Any Ideas on what might be the problem?

Cingular
    Corporate BES

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Re: Radio Bee connection timeout error

Quote Originally Posted by TimJC
    I have been playing around with Radio Bee for the past two days since a coworker first mentioned it. He got it to play once on his 8800 but then it started crashing on him so he removed it and gave it. I have been unable to get it to work on my 8800 nor another coworkers Pearl.

I have read several of the related threads but saw nothing mentioned about devices on a BES. I have tried both the 1.1 alpha version, which would get stuck at saying 'now playing' and the recommended 1.1 beta. The beta version gives a connection timeout error and then crashes on me. I'm hoping that other options that are defaulted to 'no' can help make this work, but they are pretty vague (i.e. keep, sock, keep out, keep in, close out, flush out).

Any Ideas on what might be the problem?

Cingular
    Corporate BES
    your problem is you are on a BES. programs such as Radiobee are routinely blocked.

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Re: Radio Bee connection timeout error

check this thread for other (and better options to listening to streaming internet radio)
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._radiobee.html