[coler=blue]RADAR OTA[/color] is a photo sharing program. With this program you can completely manage your ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Radar mobile app: photo sharing

Advertisement

[coler=blue]RADAR OTA[/color] is a photo sharing program. With this program you can completely manage your Radar account. You can mange your settings, invite/mange friends, view comments on your picks, view your pictures, and learn how to radar.
    The app works well with 4.5.0.37 and is a really sharp program. It is free to register and easy to post pics to your gallery. You simply sent the pic to a designated email address and your done. You can set your photo as private and can control your gallerys privacy. It is a good way for camera owners to share their pics and is widely used.
    If you are a fellow Radar or your are planning on signing up add me as a friend and let's share photos

if you currently have an account post your email and or invite so we can share
    So I hope to see your photos and that you enjoy the app. I will be sure to update my photos lol

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I just wanted to add that video can be submitted as well.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

delphiman no está en línea Stack level 1
    There is aother app doing the same is www.itookthisonmyphone.com