Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I saw a movie once where a guy wanted to quit smoking, but had tried ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Advertisement

I saw a movie once where a guy wanted to quit smoking, but had tried everything and failed.

He goes to a "company" where there is a shady looking pair that guarantee him he'll quit.

The first time they catch you smoking, you get beat up. The next time, they put your wife on some charged surface and she flops around like a fish out of water.

The next time, they cut off the wife's little finger. Finally, if you fail again, they kill you. You've stopped smoking!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Patches, lozenges, gum. Whatever it takes. Smoke free here 29 months. Quitnet.com
    Will tell you how long you've been off em, money you've saved, days added to life.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I gotta tell my sis about this! Maybe this time she will quit for good!

Thbassman

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    www.quitnet.com

joeyinpa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I've been watching and reading this thread. I guess in a way, I wish I "wanted" to quit! But, I've always liked smoking, I do not drink at all. The price has just gone up, and for the first time, I have had to cut down to half of what I was smoking. I do remember way back, when I worked the Cig Counter; cartons were under 10 bucks! Now, after a one week price jump, my Marlboro are $54.50 a carton!
    Definitely getting a bit TOO expensive!
    JoeyLee* - still loves smoking!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post
    I saw a movie once where a guy wanted to quit smoking, but had tried everything and failed.

He goes to a "company" where there is a shady looking pair that guarantee him he'll quit.

The first time they catch you smoking, you get beat up. The next time, they put your wife on some charged surface and she flops around like a fish out of water.

The next time, they cut off the wife's little finger. Finally, if you fail again, they kill you. You've stopped smoking!
    I know this is a little old but for anyone interested in the movie it is the first short story in the Movie Cat's Eye by Stephen King starring a very young Drew Berrymore.The short story title is Quiters Inc.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i gotta check that out...

in any case, anyone have any ideas if someone doesnt want to quit?
    i see RED...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12