Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I hate rebooting my phone. Takes like 5 minutes for it to load. Doing it ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I hate rebooting my phone. Takes like 5 minutes for it to load. Doing it everyday would drive me insane. But if it could be set weekly, then I guess it wouldn't hurt to try this bad boy out.

EDIT: daily only? pfft....I'll stick to manual rebooting. But I'm keeping the program . Now I can delete SoftReset!
    Last edited by mizmellyjelly; 01-05-2009 at 10:10 PM.
    ..miz melly jelly™..
    Carrier: Rogers
    Device: rooted HTC Inspire 4G
    ROM: Virtuous Unity v1.27.0 with Sense 3

TwitterGoogle+

jr!
    jr! no está en línea Stack level 3
    I cannot get the scheduler to work. If my keyboard lock is on, nothing happens, I unlock my keyboard and I get a screen from the quickpull program stating the device has to reset, isn't there a way to just reset it regardless if its locked or in suspended mode?
    Thanks!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    My exact thought- I like rebooting when I want to also.
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I guess you might be more specific so someone would know how to reply to that comment.

I think the pgm is a good idea - I just want to re-boot when I want to rather than have it set to automatically do it.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcan1984 View Post
    My exact thought- I like rebooting when I want to also.
    this is only an option. manual rebooting is possible with this also.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    I've just become leary of some apps after stupidly using Maxmem without really knowing what to do and messed up my themes. So I am rather leary of some apps. I will be happy doing it all by myself:-D

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away"

I've only tried using the app once and it wasn't to schedule a reboot, it was just to manually reboot my phone, and it reset my wallpaper. Will it always reset my wallpaper every time I use the QuickPull app?
    ..miz melly jelly™..

TwitterGoogle+

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    i like the app.. tried it out... i scheduled mine for 8:30 am but about a half hour ago at 11 i thought i'd try the manual reboot.. it asks if you want to reboot now or later.. did that. then after i rebooted i went back into the program and noticed that the new scheduled time was for the time i opened the app. it said 11:02 AM....

NOW.. every time i open the app and go in to schedule. it has the current time regardless if i just changed it. so i want to know would this current time replace what i just saved or is my previous time saved??? i'm confused what is happening here.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

Yup I noticed that too, it doesn't save the time that you previously had set.
    ..miz melly jelly™..

TwitterGoogle+

calyx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20e17df5

Lightbulb

Ouch I posted this in 3rd Party Blackberry OTA, since its an OTA download. Next time I think I'll just stick to this sub-forum. Go ahead and post some screenshots that I already put up, in case anyone wants an idea of what it looks like. Much nicer than SoftReset.

QuickPull Icon (highlighted)

QuickPull Main Application Screen

QuickPull Scheduling Screen

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by mizmellyjelly View Post
    Yup I noticed that too, it doesn't save the time that you previously had set.
    well i set mine for 8:30 and i believe i checked it after scheduling it like that but not saving it (was still showing current time, not the time i set) ... so this morning. i had it in my holster and took it out at 830 and it was asking to reboot now or later... i had no problem with that except to have it done automatically it will have to be sitting around. oh well it still works and not a biggie for me. so basically i guess the current time it shows means nothing unless you actually set it and hit ok.. it doesn't show the time it is set for.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB
    For me, it will boot as scheduled, once... and then it won't at the same time the next day; so I don't seem to be able to use it for daily reboots.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks catstide.

I downloaded it for my Flip and it works fine. Sure beats a battery pull, especially if a problem develops while I'm driving.

One thing to note, the scheduled reboot "will not activate while locked or holstered", which includes sitting in the charging pod, my Flips at home resting place.

I looked at Softreset but the developers site says it is not compatible with 4.5, although a possible fix was given. Since I am using 4.6 on the Flip, I didn't bother. If anyone is using it with a Flip, and thinks it better, please chime in.

mizmellyjelly it didn't reset my wallpaper on a manual reboot.
    Last edited by galavanter; 02-12-2009 at 07:15 PM.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Had to dl this because doing a battery pull is just a smidgen bothersome and I'm getting tired of my memory dipping. Hopefully I see some improvement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12