ok, its been out for a while now. but im still wondering how many channels ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3

Question quickplayer channels

ok, its been out for a while now. but im still wondering how many channels are there and what kind are they. because if im going to pay for it i better get some good channels that i want. can anybody tell me what there are on the quickplayer. and if there is any podcast player for the pearl thats worth having?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

Re: quickplayer channels

They had about 50 channels leat time I checked.

Try this thread:

I think N8DBB posted some in a thread but can't find it at the moment.

ff0000z no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: quickplayer channels

I had quickplayer for a few months but cancelled my subscription. Just not enough content for me to justify the $7+ monthly fee. Over half the stations are Local News for <insert city here> or Sports Updates for <insert city here> or Traffic Updates for <insert city here>. So the 100 channels advertisement is a little over pumped considering only a handful of stations will probably catch your interest. Also as someone else mentioned in another thread all the material sounds pre-recorded. I was under the impression that i was getting a live stream feed. As mentioned in the other thread if the player supported playing custom channels that i could configure such as live news streams from the numerous other sites out there, music etc. I would gladly drop a pretty penny for the player/service. but just not worth it IMO until the content matures. hopefully they will bring more content soon. That aside the player itself is awesome. Hope that helps!